• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1996 NSX-T Berlina Black/Black 97k Miles JH4NA1182TT000306

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a well maintained Acura NSX with targa top. It currently has about 97k miles on it. I do not beat on it or redline it. It is always garaged and is not a daily driver. I've probably put 3-4k miles on the car since buying it. The paint job is still very shiny, but the rear bumper has been scratched by a garage door and one sideskirt has a scratch on the bottom. The interior is very clean, but the driver seat is torn on the side. I recently detailed the crap out of the car personally, so the paint looks real good. The photos are from before the detail when I first purchased it.

Mods on it include: Dark tint all around (passenger side is peeling slightly) Lightweight SSR Integral wheels, Shark II short antenna, DC headers, ARK DTX exhaust, and HKS intake (stock box will be provided). All of these have been installed around 5k miles ago (except the wheels).

It recently had some long term maintenance done: clutch kit replaced with OEM less than 1000 miles ago ($3000), valve adjustment ($1300), oil change, all seals and plugs replaced with new OEM, spark plugs replaced, and front engine mount replaced with much stronger aftermarket unit-these were all done literally 200 miles ago by Autowave.

The previous owners of this car has had other major maintenance done such as replacing the clutch master and slave cylinders, coolant system flush, battery replacement, brake fluid flush, ignition coils replaced, some suspension components, and other miscellaneous parts. I believe the timing belt & water pump were done about 3 years ago by the 2nd owner at 77k miles. I have maintenance records down to the 2nd owner. This car has had pretty much almost all the maintenance done though and all the mechanics that have worked on it give it the thumbs up. All you have to do is drive it. I have title on hand, which will make for a easy sale.

I am asking $35,000 negotiable

IMG_6690.jpg

IMG_6692.jpg

IMG_6693.jpg

IMG_6694.jpg

IMG_6695.jpg

IMG_6696.jpg

IMG_6697.jpg

IMG_6698.jpg

IMG_6699.jpg

IMG_6700.jpg

IMG_6701.jpg

IMG_6702.jpg

Last edited:
Price is now $33,500. All reasonable offers will be considered.
The bumper, sideskirt, and sidespats have now all been repaired and repainted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back