• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1996 NSX - Where did all the parts go? Need full set brake rotors and window switches

Hello: I am fortunate to have owned two beautiful NSX cars. My first a White/Black 1992 model and my current 1996 Red/Tan. I have had the current car in storage for quite a few years, doing everything correctly and environment stable. It is time to either drive her or sell her. I think it would be best to drive her. It is like waking up 10-years later and finding out all the parts are gone? I want to replace all four rotors, and pads, Nothing! I need driver and passenger window switches Nothing. My local Honda dealer has found a few parts but telling me there is pretty much nothing available. Shoot! My goal was to put 100,000 miles on this one, I have driven it about 25K and it has 74K. I am 68 years old so I need to get busy and I need some help from you fine NSX people to do so. Can anyone suggest places other then here to locate parts? Are there any good aftermarket rotors? if so where what brands? The car is beautiful but she needs brakes. Thank you in advance for your consideration and support.

Back