• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1997 NSX-T Red/Black 6-Speed 41411 Mile JH4A22168VT000320

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
6-Speed
Exterior color:
Red
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
41411 Mile
VIN:
JH4A22168VT000320
Price:
$130,000.00 USD

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information Contact:[email protected]

Maintenance Information
Maintenance and Records:
- I have all the service records from 8 Delivery Miles to present, with a comprehensive spreadsheet with all the details
- I also have all the Honda packaging for any parts that I bought for the Car, including all Gas receipts since I owned the car from 2003 @ 12,765 miles
- Oil and Filter change yearly prior to storage in November, I only use Mobile 1 and Honda Long Filter
- Major service completed in June 2020 @ 40K (include Timing belt, water pump, seals, valve adjustment, gasket etc everything required for a Major service)
- New tires Yokohama < 1000 Miles

Details
- Red on Onyx
- No Accident , Paint work, scratches or dings (I have paint meter reading pictures)

Options includes:
- Keyless system with 5 set of keys including Red key
- 6 Pack CD
- NSX car cover
- Floor and Trunk mat
- All manuals, literature and brochure
Acura/Honda and Aftermarket items installed:
- EDM Fog lights with center console switches (None JDM as the lens are cut differently for RHD models)
- Pride V2 double walled dual tips cat back exhaust installed July 2021, less than 200 miles on the system
- BlackVue dual channel 1080P dash cam with 128G MicroSD storage
- NSX-R upper and Lower front bars
- NSX-R Front sway bar
- O2 plus rear light (I like the look, however the original are available to swapped)
- New Yokohama S drive 17/18 Specification Fiske Polished Forged wheels cost me $7K (The Original OEM Wheels are available, dated/used Bridgestone Potenza 010)

Interior and exterior condition:
- Excellent
- Red floor mats, another black set is included
- Ceramic coated this Summer and only driven on dry Sunny weekend
- Red piping stitches on Seats and Dash
- No side bolster wear or either sides

Items Repaired:
- CCU repaired by BrianK
- Trunk struts re-gassed by Strutwise

Documents:
- Letter from America Honda stating that the car was sold and registered in USA
- Bill of Sale
- Ohio Temporary Tag application
- NO BAT FEES
Here is the link to the CBP Website outlining the requirements: https://www.cbp.gov/trade/basic-import-export/importing-car

IMG_0992[1].JPG

More Pictures can be seen off the following link:

Pictures links:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/PFyWF2wr4zC3j3wDA
Additional pictures
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UqmYT526e1ySbzXPA

Last edited:
The end of an era.....replacing with anything fun?

Hey Doc, yes had a lot of fun with NSX for 20 years, don't drive it as much....still put a smile on my face when I do....couple of interesting replacement options, nothing firm as of yet.

Bram

Bram... Oh my, can't see you without your NSX... Funny thing is, I'm preparing to sell mine as well -- going on thirty years (and 42,000 miles). Time for someone else to have fun, eh?
H-

'97 6-spd model is a wonderful year to own. GLWS! Hope you end up in something even better, if you can find it. :)

dito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back