• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1997 NSX-T Red/Black 6-Speed 63500 mi JH4NA2166VT000137

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
6-Speed
Exterior color:
Red
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
63500 mi
VIN:
JH4NA2166VT000137
Price:

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
[email protected]

Maintenance Information
Everything up to date. Maintenance records since day 1 in a big binder.

Details
SORRY - I DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST PICTURES ON HERE - I CAN SEND HIGH QUALITY PHOTOS/VIDEOS UPON REQUEST.

In one word: PERFECT. This is your chance to own one of the most perfect examples of one of the most iconic cars ever made.

This is the cleanest, STOCK 1997 Acura NSX-T 6 speed Manual on the market. It is near concours/perfect condition, paint is flawless, and has full front PPF. No accidents, fully maintained with service records since new. Never had paintwork of any kind. I have owned this car since 2015 and I am NOT a dealer, just an automotive enthusiast with a healthy dose of OCD.

Black interior is 10/10. Seats are perfect with almost no bolster wear. It has OEM 2002+ wheels ($5k/set) with brand new tires (less than 1000 miles on them). All maintenance up to date with full synthetic oil changes every 6 months. No leaks. Clutch is perfect. It has the original CD changer, OEM head unit, and AC control module. Everything works. AC and heat work perfectly.

This is THE cleanest NSX on the market, bar none.

Included in the sale are super rare accessories:
- JDM Acura leather map holder behind rear seats (this sells for $500 on NSX prime, if you can find it)
- NSX-R aluminum pedals
- OEM NSX Zanardi floor mats and trunk mat
- OEM Type R chassis bar
- New black plastic front lip (still in box)
- OEM Acura service manual
- Original brochures, original manual with leather binder
- Much more.

If you know classic cars, you know that NSXs are dramatically increasing in value. Especially with electric cars on the horizon, demand for these classic, analog supercars will be increasing. And this is the most original, perfect example on the market.

I have the title in hand.

Serious inquiries only. Dealers need not inquire. I do not need help selling this car. Thank you!

I have priced this between Hagerty Cond. 1 and 2. It is probably closer to a condition 1.

I have about 100 high res photos and videos available to any serious prospective buyer. When replying (SEND INQUIRIES TO: [email protected]) , please include a good contact phone number and email.

As a former NSX owner in the early 2000's (two very different '91's), and a very active NSXPrime contributor and community member, I am THRILLED to be back and to have the opportunity to be the next caretaker for this pristine and beautiful '97. I've been looking for a few years now, this one is the one I've been waiting for. I couldn't figure out how to resurrect my old Prime id (jammaljc), so you'll see me as a new member now, and I'm happy to recognize some familiar names from the past in the community.

cyanutopia, THANK YOU for your hospitality and support, and for being an "OCD" caretaker and preserving this drivable beauty these last 7 years. It was a pleasure getting to know you.

JC in Austin

Nice! another returning boomerang owner! best of luck with it.

That's why I'm keeping mine at 80, until I can't get in it. Know I can always get out. Just pull up to the curb alongside a knockout and open the door and fall out. She'll pick me up. Hoping that it will go to another raving fan when it's time.
D

Lol you know you are 80 when you refer to hot babes as "knockouts"

As a former NSX owner in the early 2000's (two very different '91's), and a very active NSXPrime contributor and community member, I am THRILLED to be back and to have the opportunity to be the next caretaker for this pristine and beautiful '97. I've been looking for a few years now, this one is the one I've been waiting for. I couldn't figure out how to resurrect my old Prime id (jammaljc), so you'll see me as a new member now, and I'm happy to recognize some familiar names from the past in the community.

cyanutopia, THANK YOU for your hospitality and support, and for being an "OCD" caretaker and preserving this drivable beauty these last 7 years. It was a pleasure getting to know you.

JC in Austin

Congrats on the purchase. I feel like a match maker for this transaction. Glad you were able to find that perfect NSX to bring you back into the club. Enjoy!!!!

Lol you know you are 80 when you refer to hot babes as "knockouts".

Thanks, I needed that <GGG> that's of the same ilk, as the ones shown on emoji selection can't show howling laughing with tears.
My son, recently looking at pictures of his mother when we were all young said " Mom, you were really a knockout when you were young".

I wonder how many of us owners are in our 80s?
H-

Back