• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1997 NSX-T Silver/Black 6-Speed 90,000 JH4NA2165VT000145

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
6-Speed
Exterior color:
Silver
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA2165VT000145
Price:
$62,000 OBO

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. Prior title was branded.
Accidents:
Yes
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
[email protected]

Maintenance Information
90,000 mile maintenance performed at 82,000. Rebuilt EPS steering rack and module, HVAC module, window regulators

Details
Upgrades and collision repair at 82,000 mi. by NSX Rack Repair

Drilled rotors & new pads
Stainless steel brake lines
Refinished rims
Rebuilt steering rack by NSX Rack repair
Conventional speakers with under dash Alpine amp replace the Bose units
HVAC module rebuilt
New window regulators
New leather seat covers
New Timing belt, water pump, fuel filter, plugs and clutch
Stock Acura exhaust system
Shaved antenna, replaced with panel type
Respray and clear coat in original Kaiser Silver
Ceramic coated

Dynamat sound deadening on interior floor
Fresh ATE brake fluid
K&N air filter
Mobil 1 and Redline MTF
LED headlight lamps
New Diehard battery 3/20
Willman/Kenwood upgraded stereo head unit with bluetooth connectivity $1500
FM presently not functional
Less than 1200mi on Pirelli rears and Kumho front tires
Alignment
Ohlins DFV Sakebomb Garage shock absorbers, adjustable rebound damping. $4000. https://www.sakebombgarage.com/fpspec-ohlins-dfv-nsx/
Sealskin car cover

The history of this NSX is that it was involved in a rear end collision by another vehicle that damaged the driver side rear quarter panel, bumper and trunk lid. It was issued a Mississippi salvage title which is normal for any collision damaged car in that state. In Ohio it would have been a non issue with the title. Matt Lindsay, co-owner of NSX Rack Repair in Mississippi was aware of this car and purchased it after he became aware of another NSX also in Kaiser silver that had front end damage. They took the parts needed from that car and repaired this one. It was then resprayed in the original Kaiser Silver to ensure all the panels matched perfectly. The engine compartment, suspension, engine and trunk area were not damaged or affected by the rear end impact. The Mississippi salvage title was then released after a state vehicle inspection. NSX Rack Repair performed maintenance or part replacement in many areas of NA1 ownership that tend to fail after 20 years. This includes the worn steering rack, Bose amplifiers, HVAC and EPS modules along with the window regulators. They used this car as their company show car and it was taken to two NSXPOs prior to my purchase.

Photos: https://yasakiphotographic.pixieset.com/1997nsxt/

I can personally vouch for this car. I know the current owner, and I have driven the car myself twice. It drives straight, everything works well, and you really can’t tell it was in an accident. I referenced this car in a recent comparison thread and just with a short drive, I could appreciate the suspension modifications.

I’m sorry Cleveland will be losing a NSX owner!

Back