• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1997 NSX-T Spa Yellow/Black 6-speed 33,188 JH4NA2167VT000227

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a one of a kind, meticulously cared for, tastefully modified 1997 NSX. Offered for $150,000.00. Modifications include Precision Turbo (approx 480RWHP), '02 Conversion, SOS Clutch, AEM Infinity 6 ECU, Custom Headers, Custom Exhaust, StopTech BBK, Fikse Profil 5S wheels, Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 SL tires, Bilstsein shocks, USB radio connection, professionally applied ceramic paint coating. I am the second owner. After 23 1/2 years of ownership, I am finding less and less time to drive the car and the time has come to let someone else enjoy this unique car. It is really a garage queen - never seen rain/snow, never tracked or abused and always stored in a garage. Most recent mechanical overhaul was performed by Ben Schaeffer from Daisy Import Auto Care in 2019, or just under 3000 miles ago. Includes new Precision Turbo, ECU, SOS clutch/flywheel, timing belt, water pump, Optima battery, 2004 OEM ABS kit, Koyorad radiator, clutch master cylinder, refurbed CCU and main relay, trunk and hatch struts, coolant hoses, thermostat, all seals and gaskets. This car is as close to perfect as anyone can expect a 25 year old car to be. I am happy to discuss the couple of minor things that prevent this car from being a 10/10. I can provide Drobox access for additional photos. Serious inquires can be sent to [email protected].
Odometer.jpg
CBA_0589.jpg

CBA_0608.jpgSerious inquires can contact . CBA_0558.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a factory original replacement windshield. I purchased it three years ago and was told it was the last OEM windshield in the US and the box has never been opened. I also have a four post garage lift I would consider bundling with my car if anyone is interested.