• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1998 5spd Nissan Maxima For Sale

1998 Nissan Maxima Arctic Pearl White with Low 64,245 Miles. Features 5speed manual trans, front wheel drive, and cruise control. Recently had new front and rear brakes, slave cylinder hoses, alternator, and serpentene belt installed. This car is amazing on gas, carves through the snow, and is also suprisingly nimble and quick. Car is located in Drexel Hill, PA. Asking price is $7,200. Please E-Mail [email protected] for additional pictures or call Mike at 610 715 3490 for additional information.

Autotrader Link:
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...d&advanced=n&start_year=1998&color=&cardist=0

Thanks
-Mike

Last edited:
The Maxima doesn't have a specified trim level on it, so I am going to assume that it is a SE. I know it is not a GLE or a GXE though. The VIN doesn't pull up anything either. Do you know how else I could find out??

Thanks
-Mike

I think the SE has the letters on the back and I know that the GLE does. Also, the SE has the white gauges and the GLE came standard with leather and bose stereo. HTH.

guys the SE has fog lights in the front. based on the autotrader picture this one is a GXE. Side note: looks like someone put the GLE wheels on there as the GXE typically comes with hubcaps.

If I were to bet money I would say GXE based on the low trim level, black guages (as opposed to white) and the lack of fog lights.

FYI.

Jack

Back