• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1998 NSX coupe Yellow/Black 6-Speed 62,500 mi JH4NA2165WT000230

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
6-Speed
Exterior color:
Yellow
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
62,500 mi
VIN:
JH4NA2165WT000230
Price:
$50,000

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
Yes
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
PM ME

Maintenance Information
Maintenance up to date.

Details

nsx has been sold twice before on this forum:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/177705-1998-NSX-T-SPA-YELLOW-Black

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/164679-1998-Spa-Yellow-NSX-39-900-JH4NA2165WT000230

I have owned this NSX since Dec 2013 and it has been a beauty all around. It does have a story behind it before my time which you can read from the previous posts. Everything in that post is still accurate in regards to the upgrades.

Tasteful upgrades from the previous owner, haven’t done any modifications to it except for the front wheels.

~62k miles

Things to note:

• Clean title, no lien
  • When I bought the car it came with a few boxes of extra parts…struts, touch up wheel paint, extra honda decal, popup headlight bracket, extra hood etc. really just a mix of stuff.
  • New Science of Speed clutch job in July 2014 work done by Weaver Motorsports (fellow NSXer)
  • No spare tire
  • Work CR-Kai in front, work Kiwami’s in the rear.
    • Bought the kiwami’s for the rear. Didn’t have the front’s in stock (they come from Japan), never ended up getting the front’s.
  • MAF sensor replaced late 2017 OEM part Leith Acura Cary
  • All records as mentioned in the previous post plus the work done since is available and will come with the car
  • Been garaged entire time
  • A/C works, radio works, all the interior creature comforts work

Issues:

• There is an issue where while driving the check engine light will sometimes come on and the TCS light. Loses some power when this happens. Turn on / off fixes.
    • I debugged this with the dealer a few times, the MAF sensor was recording spike in readings, replaced it…and same thing is happening. Can’t figure it out.

Why I am selling?
I simply don’t drive it enough. Definition of a garage queen. I’ve only put ~8k miles on it during ~6.5 years of ownership. I haven’t lived with a garage for a long time (part of the reason it's time to sell) - so the car has been stored at CECC in Raleigh.

I’m looking for $50k or 1.5 BTC

IMG_1240.jpg
IMG_2673.jpg
IMG_0721.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow good price for those looking for one at this price point. It’s even got me temped to pick up a second one. Decent NA2s don’t come on the market much.

Was this car at the Mideast meet a few weeks ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back