• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1998-t JH4NA2163WT800007

1998-t JH4NA2163WT800007:New price!

Vin#-JH4NA2163WT800007
New lowered Price!
This is a heart renchin' decision. Hope it goes to a pair of good hands, as like many, this T has got heart and soul all over it. About 80+ hours in the shop just to grove the lines even. All except roof n' trunk was repainted to maintain same shade, not for damage issues. 1st public owner since '05. (will explain in pvt)
I will only post some standard information, and more of my experiences with this car can be in pvt replies. Any questions, please send me private. Thx :)Here goes...
General:
-1998 T, Kaiser silver colour.
-68,900 km's.
-Vancouver based.
-No decks/claims to my knowledge.
-Garage kept.
-New battery(68k km's) and major service done at around 60k km's.
-Always serviced at NorthShore Acura.
Mods:
-Body
= Widebody/parts
= Front Fenders 'FiberGlass' (Japanese)
= Front lower bumper 'FB' (")
= Side skirts 'FB' (")
= Rear diffuser 'FB(")
= Rear-upper CF vent (between back window and trunk)(")
= Dual-arm side-view mirrors 'aluminum' (")
= Vent R-hood 'FB' (")
= Adjustable Coilovers (")
= Side CF vents (usa)
= Rear Quarter Panels (MH)'FB' (usa)
= HID's (white) (usa)
= HKS Powerflow filter (usa)
All Japanese parts were purchased in Japan(literally) at (www.advance-jp.com) and brought back/sent by myself with my own hands and feet. Also have (all units attached) a new dual-disk clutch(handle up to 420hp) available for negotiating. Can also provide a great source for low price on custom I-Forge mags(huge lip) to match the widebody conversion. Another big +, I have kept ALL stock parts, excluding the upper vent, incase the new owner wants to go back to stock, or "if" any mishaps. Approx. $20,000 invested, but kinda lost track.

Asking $5,000. Lease remaining is approx. $46,000+taxes and timeline can be re-negotiate with leasing company. This does not include the stock parts, but tag on $1,500 if you want them. To me they are well worth it. Certain parting out required to meet this offer. Chat me pvt for details. Thx.

Feel free to pvt me any inquiries. Thx:)

Attachments

• Seats.jpg
    Seats.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 643
  • Rear Vent.jpg
    Rear Vent.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 352
  • Height2.jpg
    Height2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,129
  • Vents.jpg
    Vents.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 540
Last edited:
1998-NSX Silver/Blk Vin#-JH4NA2163WT800007:*REDUCED*

Vin#-JH4NA2163WT800007

Hey guys, no choice, but to put the car back on the market:( Gonna lose huge, but the books don't match. (Sorry that I finally calculated it out)...Motivated to sell and keep the low ballin' to a minimum please. Feelin' the pain already.

General:
-69,900 km's.
-*Vancouver based.*
-Garage kept.
Mods:
-Body
= Widebody/parts
= Side skirts 'FB' (")
= Rear diffuser 'FB(")
= Vent R-hood 'FB' (")
= Side CF vents (usa)
= HID's (white) (usa)
All Japanese parts were purchased in Japan(literally) at (www.advance-jp.com) and brought back/sent by myself with my own hands and feet. Also have (all units attached) a new dual-disk clutch(handle up to 420hp) available for negotiating. Can also provide a great source for low price on custom I-Forge mags(huge lip) to match the widebody conversion. Another big +, I have kept ALL stock parts, excluding the upper vent, incase the new owner wants to go back to stock, or "if" any mishaps. Approx. $20,000 invested, but kinda lost track.

Asking $53,000 as is. Second option(Everything back to stock)=$49,500! Any reasonable offer can be negotiated. Serious inquiries please.

Thanks for looking :)

Attachments

• Nsx1a.JPG
    Nsx1a.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 492
Last edited:
1998 Silver/Blk: Vin#-JH4NA2163WT800007

Vin#-JH4NA2163WT800007

Hey there. Car is up for sale 1 last time before I buy the mags and keep it for life! Put about 800km since few months ago, and time to garage the car. Anyhow, the car is mint. Only 1 flaw where the fan doesn't swtich on low(sometimes), and only on high. Always service at Acura dealerships. As an optoin, will include brand new (too lazy to check the brand, but it's name brand and comes assembled) after market clutch, which can handle up to 400hp(Retail $3,000+) for an additional $2,000.

General:
-70k km's.
-*Vancouver based.*
-Garage kept.
Mods:
-Body
= Widebody/parts
= Side skirts 'FB' (")
= Rear diffuser 'FB(")
= Vent R-hood 'FB' (")
= Side CF vents (usa)
= HID's (white) (usa)

Asking $53,000 as is. Any reasonable offer can be negotiated. Serious inquiries please.

Attachments

• Nsx1e.JPG
    Nsx1e.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 760
  • Nsx2.jpg
    Nsx2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 815
  • Nsx3.jpg
    Nsx3.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 573
  • Nsx4a.JPG
    Nsx4a.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 417
Last edited:
1998 Silver/Blk: Vin#-JH4NA2163WT800007 Must Go!!!

Vin#-JH4NA2163WT800007

Hey there. Car is up for sale 1 last time before I buy the mags and keep it for life! Put about 800km since few months ago, and time to garage the car. Anyhow, the car is mint. Only 1 flaw where the fan doesn't swtich on low(sometimes), and only on high. Always service at Acura dealerships.

General:
-70k km's.
-*Vancouver based.*
-Garage kept.
Mods:
-Body
= Widebody/parts
= Side skirts 'FB' (")
= Rear diffuser 'FB(")
= Vent R-hood 'FB' (")
= Side CF vents (usa)
= HID's (white) (usa)
All Japanese parts were purchased in Japan(literally) at (www.advance-jp.com) and brought back/sent by myself with my own hands and feet. Also have (all units attached) a new dual-disk clutch(handle up to 420hp) available for negotiating. Can also provide a great source for low price on custom I-Forge mags(huge lip) to match the widebody conversion. Approx. $20,000 invested, but kinda lost track.

Asking $45,950 as is. Any reasonable offer can be negotiated. Serious inquiries please.

Last edited:
Back