• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1999 NSX-T Monaco Blue/Black Perfect Car Supercharged VIN JH4NA2169XT000183

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1999 NSX-T
FULL VIN #:
JH4NA2169XT000183
CURRENT MILEAGE: 38,XXX
COLOR (EXT/INT): Monaco Blue/Black
TRANSMISSION: 6 speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Seattle, WA
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected]
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $55,000

Additional Information

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 4

CLEAN TITLE? yes

CLEAN CARFAX? yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) no never

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) no never

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? yes full

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS: all perfect and in new/newer condition

Full list and description: I recently acquired a few more cars. This was my dream car for 15 years, it was worth the wait as I have not been disappointed. It was a very tough decision to make to sell my NSX. It is really a perfectly completed NSX. I need to make room and this is one of my cars that I rarely drive, she is a 1999 3.2 NSXT. Located near Seattle, WA. Vin: JH4NA2169XT000183

My NSX is beautiful Monaco blue/black and it is a very special car as it is low miles, 38,9XX and rated at about 470 HP from a Honda factory spec high boost Comptech supercharger. It has over $50k in performance upgrades all tastefully done (big brembo brake kit, KWv3 suspension, performance exhaust and headers, brand new twin plate racing clutch, all maintenance is current and up to date, new light weight wheels and tires). This is a perfectly sorted NSX with no issues or headaches. I have about $8k in recent service to this car making it like new. This car is great and gives the NSX all the extras it needed to become truly one of the greatest cars (mainly more power, upgraded suspension and superb braking).

This car was owned by three owners before me. It is super clean and been garaged its whole life. It has never been in any accidents and has no paint work. I can only see three small blemishes on the paint as I walk around the entire car. The interior is like new with zero bolster seat wear. It has a new 2004 transmission as the original transmission had the 4.55 Comptech gearing that was prone to failure (you can research this) and resulted in some transmission wear. It was notchy and I was not happy with this so I upgraded it. Now it shifts smooth as silk and it all practically brand new. Everything works on the car. You will not be disappointed.

Price: $55,000

Some further features and details include:
Over $60,000 in upgrades/service receipts
Comptech high boost supercharger
Comptech headers
RM racing exhaust
Baffled high volume oil pan (A really great upgrade to ensure the car always has high oil pressure)
Brembo big brakes (with Brembo parking brake and cross drilled rotors) full upgrade including stainless steel brake lines
2004 NSX transmission
New Comptech Power-Grip2 Clutch
Comptech suspension upgrades including sway bars and tower brace
Custom front adjustable license plate bracket
Custom car cover (the expensive NSX one)
New Eagle F1 Tires (less than 500 miles, all still well above 90%)
Xenon HID head lamps (a great modern addition as visibility at night is perfect)
KW V3 fully adjustable suspension (One of the best possible for the NSX recently installed with a full alignment performed)
Lightweight custom produced especially for the NSX ForgeStar wheels (zero dings and no rash, brand new)
Full carbon fiber interior trim
Ipod/MP3 Integration
All new seals and rubber components
New clutch master and slave cylinders
New axle boots
All new belts
New fuel injector Seals
Brand new upgraded fuel lines, a full complete Comptech set
New water pump and timing belt, timing belt tensioner, front camshaft seals (4), and front crankseal. New sparkplugs, oil and filter, drain plug washer. Valve adjustment, new gaskets, flush radiator and block, replace thermostat, mount, rad cap and coolant. Flush brake and clutch systems, replace camshaft plugs.
Inspect entire car. After inspection they said they believed this car has never been on a track or abused. I did have it at three high performance driving days here in WA
This car has power steering
The T-top is a great addition and is fantastic in the summer
Recent 71 point PPI (pre-purchase inspection) just completed by one of the best service and tuning companies in the North West
Too many small upgrades to list, including clear side markers new front lip and many others. I did not look over any details really a perfect looking and driving car
I do have quite a few OEM parts if interested
Clean title in hand and all keys, documents, two OEM never used keyless entry remotes, ect
She is fully ready for a cross country trip

IMG_3646.jpg

IMG_3649.jpg

IMG_3629.jpg

IMG_3618.jpg

IMG_3631.jpg

IMG_3579.jpg

IMG_3586.jpg

IMG_3623.jpg

IMG_3627.jpg

IMG_3658.jpg

IMG_3662.jpg

IMG_3672.jpg
If interested please contact me at
[email protected]
I had this car consigned at a local place, then I decided to keep her, and now decided to sell her personally. Again, I guarantee that this car will not disappoint you, it is truly perfect.

Thanks in advance,

Jacob

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for all the replies. I am happy there are still a lot of enthusiasts for the NSX. I had quite a few inquiries and pleased to say that I think she found a new home. Two days posted on Prime and in a few days she will find a new home in Canada. Thank you very much once again, I will update everyone when the transaction is finalized.

Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back