• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"1st Friday Car Show" @ The Fountains in Roseville - Sign Up!

Grrrr ... I'm annoyed. I had a business trip come up for Wednesday-Friday the 1st. No way I can make it out in time now. I have to drop. 1 spot opened up. I am super bummed and annoyed that I have to miss this one.
Jeff / Keahistight spot open :mad:

1.) Sir Stunna Lot
2.) S1CK E92
3.) EdinKali
4.) Aaron
5.) Ray
6.) Rob
7.) DELTACREW
8.) Tom P
9.) mickeylex
10.) Ghayes23
11.) Surreal
12.) mikexike
13.) omgnsxy
14.) Shawana
15.) NA1VTEC
16.) BATMANs
17.)

-- CLOSED --

The 1st Fridays show is THIS WEEK.

This Friday, 1 July.

Final staging (for all cars) begins at 5PM and we have to be in-place by 530PM.

The car show is at the D&B / Mikuni side of the mall. Opposite (west end) of where we were last year. So take that into account where you all pre-stage.

I'm working with Aaron, Sir Stunna Lot and the Fountains Marketing people to determine which side of the street our groups will be staged. There are different numbers of parking spots on each side. Whichever group parks on the "south" (Mikuni) side will probably stage 1st.

Look for an update here NLT Thursday.

Just a heads up.

Since the G's and Z's group is larger, my guess is that we'll be staging on the D&B side of the street (more slots there)

Meaing the NSX's will be staging on the Mikuni side.

This also means the NSX's will be staging 1st. You'll be entering on the West side (between D&B and Mikuni's) driving in past the slot, then backign up and swinging around to park. Lots of cooperation and direction between you all will be needed.

I'll be getting to the Fountain's early.

I can grab the NSX passes or Aaron or Antony can get them.

You have to let me knoiw and I'll work it from there ..

My group is pre-staging in the lot (out side of The Fountains) just south of Mikuni's ..

Marked off by the red box.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/NQZTOR/Event pics/2011 1st Friday/SacGsZs_1July11update.jpg

Alan

damn it... i have to pull out this time... work got in the way

:frown:

u guys have fun, i might drop by for a bit if i find time

What?? That's too bad.

OK .. who should I be looking for to coordinate with the NSX's?

I'll have the passes for the NSX's .. If you don't have a pass, you won't be allowed into the car show area.

BTW .. the NSX's will be parking on the D&B side of the street.

From D&B to Sunglass Hut

Sorry to hear you have to drop out Sir Stunna Lot.

espr_nqztor can someone else fill his slot? I know someone who wants to go but hadn't signed up in time.

Are Corvettes going to be there? The reason I ask is that I was telling a friend about all the great NSXs that were going and he asked if a Corvette club goes to these things?

Wayne

last year they had a dedicated 1st friday for corvettes.

The corvettes have 2 shows this year ..

They were there in May with the Motorsports Image group.
They will be there in August (Aug 5th) with the Just For Corvettes group.

Your friend needs to contact the Just For Corvettes group manager to see if there is space available.

Info about what groups are showing this year can be found in my calendar.

http://www.thezenthusiast.com/calendar/month.php?year=2011&month=07

This evening show is ONLY for NSX's .. Datsun/Nissan Z's and Infiniti G's (35s/37s)

Last edited:
Got up early this morning, washed the NSX, sprayed some Liquid Gloss on it and I'm ready to go. Looking forward to seeing you all tonight.
Now getting ready to watch transformers 3 3d.

the night was so full of family's, beutifull women, and a real good bunch of car enthusiast's. The night was about as perfect as a night could get. Will def show up for next year. My wife wants her car to look like dan's car btw.....lol.

the night was so full of family's, beutifull women, and a real good bunch of car enthusiast's. The night was about as perfect as a night could get. Will def show up for next year. My wife wants her car to look like dan's car btw.....lol.

I had a great time last night. Good NSX turnout and good times! Thanks for organizing this for us Alan. I am looking forward to next year already :smile:

Ray, your wifes car is already clean the way it is! :biggrin: But some side skirts and rear valance like yours wouldn't hurt!

I head from the Marketing people at The Fountains.

First and foremost thank you for putting together an awesome arrangement of cars. Heard lots of comments on the other end on how nice the cars were.

Look forward to the next event.

So don't be too surprised to see me starting up a thread like this next year!

I invited a friend who had not attended before. He was very impressed with the whole thing. Thank you guys for the effort you put into organizing. Looking forward to next year.

Last edited:
Back