• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1st Gen CTSC Dyno

Well was able to make it to the dyno today.. barely. Had some trouble with my 3piece work wheels leaking around the bolts so i had to pull the tires off and redo the silicon seal just in time to make my dyno appointment. The car was pretty much spot on with my street tune but did gain some up top with some added timing. Was hoping to make more, but i think the blower is maxed out.

Here's basic mods:
Finished tuning my car today on the dyno. Pretty pleased, was a little disappointed with the numbers (was aiming for 390) but the car drives great with no hiccups. Also thought the meth would have given some more gains but it didn't.

Here's my full build thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/192783-91-NSX-quot-Lazarus-quot

Setup:
91 NSX 53k miles
1st gen ctsc 1.6 whipple hi boost (8-8.5lbs max)
Ct headers, RM exhaust, test pipes
SoS TB, Prospeed CAI
Aem v1 tuned myself on 93 octane
Dual nozzle A.S Motorsports meth injection plate running 50%

1st pull was baseline of my street tune.

JI2U0OO.png

Looks like pretty nice numbers from the old 1.6L Whipple! The A.S.M. phenolic plate is the ticket.

What size nozzle did you use?

Yeah it is a nice piece for sure! I also have their intake gasket/spacers, iats didn't get above 160 on the dyno with repeated pulls before i even started tuning my meth map haha.

I'm running dual 126cc from Devil'sOwn. I have around 10% fuel removed from 4k-6k, and only 2% from 6k-8k on my meth map (using nitrous table on AEM)

Back