• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2.3l whipple intercooled supercharger kit for sale

I bought the setup that Titaniumdave made, ran it for a couple years then the car sat for a long time. I am now selling it after starting to drive the car again and switching to the SOS twin turbo kit. You can search this thread for the story of the original build:

intercooled 2.3 L supercharger/Comptech donor manifold

I ended up changing to a Vipec V88 EMS, upgraded to 1000cc injectors, went a little smaller on the crank pulley for a little more boost and added 50/50 water / meth injection. It made about 450whp at that point, intake temps stayed in the 100 - 130 range with the intercooler and water / meth combo.

The kit is pretty complete, it was removed by SOS when I had them install the turbos. I would like to sell everything together except I've sold the headers and the water / meth pump, but those are easy to find. You will need to have forged lower compression pistons in your motor as well.

Here's what is included (from my recollection):
Vipec V88 ECU
Wiring harness
Larger bosch throttle body and adaptor
Zeitronx ZT-2 dual wideband and gauge
2.3l whipple supercharger
Intake manifold
Intercooler
Front mount heat exchanger, tank, lines and water pump
Alternator
Drive pulleys
Prospeed high flow cats
Comptech exhaust
Comptech clutch and flywheel
Modified comptech strut brace

I had it installed on my 95 nsx, given it is an OBD1 car it even passed DEQ. According to SOS, This kit should work on a 1995-96 or 1997-05 with modifications to the wire harness. It could be made to work on a 1991-94 but would require a custom throttle body adapter.

The supercharger does sit a bit higher in the car due to the intercooler, I went to great lengths to try to still get the targa top to fit between it and the hatch glass with only limited success, I wouldn't plan on being able to still fit a targa top over it.

I'm asking $4000 for everything, give me a call or text at five03 319 801two if you're interested.

Thanks!
IMG_4863(1).jpgIMG_4862(1).jpgIMG_4861(1).jpg2021-04-15 09.19.09(1).jpg2021-04-15 09.19.05(1).jpgIMG_1504.jpgIMG_5088(1).jpgIMG_4865(1).jpg

Tapatalk won't let me message

I'm interested
Please call/message me to organize purchase
770-310-1198 Mehrdad (Mike)
I have a few concerns since I'm a 2000 and need to know what to do for electrical

As well as how many miles

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Back