• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 Audi TT Quattro APR Stage III Turbo For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the recent purchase of a second nsx, for use as a daily driver, I am listing my Audi TT for sale; this is a 2000 Audi TT, with Quattro (AWD), that has been heavily upgraded for performance, while retaining a stock exterior appearance.

0e.jpg

The car is running the APR Stage III kit, which is capable of 290 horsepower and 296 foot-pounds of torque. Additional upgrades include Stoptech brakes, Bilstein dampers with Intrax springs, and BBS RGR 17" rims.

The car itself is also fully loaded, with Side airbags, Xenon headlights, Audi Bose Concert Stereo with 6 disc CD changer, etc. Also, a Denison Ice Link iPod Adapter has been installed, as well as an Autometer Boost Gauge, inside of a TT mod shack vent Gauge pod.

The car has 69k miles, has never been in an accident, is in great shape, is fully serviced, clean title, no stories - its a two owner vehicle, I have owned it for around 10,000 miles, and purchased it from the original owner.

• I have full service records for this car since day 1 - recently, the 60k miles service was performed.
  • I have full receipts for all modifications performed.
  • I have all (four) original keys, the plastic key, valet key, and two primary keys.
  • I have a fitted car cover.
  • I have a blank (no holes) front license plate filler, painted green pearl.
  • I have the original front plate and bracket.

As I mentioned, full Service records are included, as are receipts from Hartmann motorsports, the company which sold and installed the modifications, and receipts from GMG (Hartmann motorsports changed locations, and is now part of GMG racing). The timing belt has been replaced, and the 60k mile service was just performed, including the changing of the haldex fluid, etc. - this car has around $15k in modifications, with receipts; I have the California title in hand, the car will pass CA smog for local buyers.

I am asking $16,500 for the car, if you're interested, please send me an email:
[email protected]

The full list of modifications includes:
Full APR Stage III Upgrade, installed by Hartmann Motorsports (now GMG)
-APR Investment Cast Iconel Exhaust Manifold
-Garrett Ballistic Series Ball-Bearing Turbocharger
-Larger APR designed Mass Airflow Sensor Housing
-APR High Flow Fuel Injectors
-APR High Flow Fuel Pump
-APR Custom Cast Silicone Intake Hoses
-APR EMCS with tuning for Stage III
-APR Stainless Steel Dual Exit Catback Exhaust
-APR downpipe and High-flow Catalytic Converter upgrade
-BBS RGR 17" Rims w/Toyo Proxies Tires
-Stoptech ST40 BBK
-Bilstein Shocks with Intrax lowering springs