• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 Ctsc Gpw Jh4na2160yt000042

Just an update, I am leaving tonight to go and check out the car. If nothing changes on this deal within the next 24 hours and the car is as the Dealer and PPI/Niello Acura say it is, then I will be driving it home to Dallas this weekend.

I have to admit, I have a huge watermelon smile right now. :biggrin:

I sent you a PM.

Replied Steve!

Well, after almost 2000 miles, she is home and tucked away safely in my garage. Here are some pics after a quick wash between rain showers:

DSC00201.jpg

DSC00202.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

Aside from a few minor cosmetic blemishes, she is perfect! Tail slide is very predictable and the power delivery is amazing!

A HUGE THANKS! to the NSX Prime community. You guys kick ass and helped me a lot to find my perfect NSX. Now hopefully it will stop raining here!

Wow, congrats on the new ride. Looks great and you've already got a lot of nice mods to boot! Enjoy :biggrin:

I hope to see your car in-person some day - best of luck!

Welcome and congratulations on your purchase. I hope it gives you years of enjoyment...and to your question about fuel mileage, I think you have found these cars - even with a CTSC have pretty good "legs" given the 18 gallon fuel tank. And it isn't the miles per gallon that we should worry about in our NSXs...it's the "smiles per gallon"!!!!

Here is a link to some thoughts I have captured from many posts on NSX Prime Facebook page and cleaned up when I had a little "down time" yesterday and this morning...

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...to-new-NSX-Owners-(and-maybe-some-not-so-new)

Does anyone know where this car went. Or what happened to the posts from the person that purchased it at auction and was looking for keys?

TIA,
Chris

Back