• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 Nsx

Any special issues to be concerned about re. 2000 NSX?

Are you buying a 2000? I bought a 2000 back in Aug 07 nothing really to note about that year, other than it being in the last range build from 2000~2005 nsx's...

I owned a 91 before, the 00 is so much refined over the old car... 3.2L, 6Spd, Elect Pwr Assit Steering, perforated leather etc, not to mention mine is a 'T' as well.

Is that for sale in Canada? If you don't mind me asking how much is the asking price?

Thanks,

Are you buying a 2000? I bought a 2000 back in Aug 07 nothing really to note about that year, other than it being in the last range build from 2000~2005 nsx's...

I owned a 91 before, the 00 is so much refined over the old car... 3.2L, 6Spd, Elect Pwr Assit Steering, perforated leather etc, not to mention mine is a 'T' as well.

Is that for sale in Canada? If you don't mind me asking how much is the asking price?

Thanks,

I just bought a 2000 with 19,700 miles. Seems great.

Thanks,

The 2000 is black on tan..

I would buy it since the owner has good taste on the advan 5 wheels:biggrin:

Not sure what that means???

Oh wasn't clear on that one... I meant as in chassis run... yes 2002 is first year for the updated headlights and fasica. When you buy aftermarket parts like headers, exhaust etc those all the same years from 2000~2005, well unless you want to buy headlights and fasica parts.

Oh wasn't clear on that one... I meant as in chassis run... yes 2002 is first year for the updated headlights and fasica. When you buy aftermarket parts like headers, exhaust etc those all the same years from 2000~2005, well unless you want to buy headlights and fasica parts.
Thanks for info. I like the look of your car. Do you have a close-up of wheels?

Back