• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2001 Acura NSX Coupe JH4NA21311T000062

Re: 2001 Acura NSX Coupe

Not sure about the VIN, but there are 2 2001 coupes: 1 red/black auto and 1 white/tan manual. See Production Numbers: http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Production_Numbers

However, the photos on autotrader don't match. In 2001, the roof is suppose to be white (I think), unless it was painted black or scam. I'm sure someone will confirm on the roof color soon.

Not sure about the VIN, but there are 2 2001 coupes: 1 red/black auto and 1 white/tan manual. See Production Numbers: http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Production_Numbers

However, the photos on autotrader don't match. In 2001, the roof is suppose to be white (I think), unless it was painted black or scam. I'm sure someone will confirm on the roof color soon.

All coupes less zinardi had black roof from factory unless ordered to match:)

I just found this car on autotrader.com, is this really a 2001 coupe?

VIN# JH4NA21311T000062
Yes.

The 1997-2001 6-speed NSX Coupe had a VIN beginning with JH4NA213 (except the Zanardi Edition, which was JH4NA212). The 1997-2001 6-speed NSX-T had a VIN beginning with JH4NA216.

It is legit.

Attachments

• Owner Link - Product Information copy.pdf
    96.9 KB · Views: 59

If this is a legit buy, I think it's worth about $40k-$45k. I would take it if it was, $60k is too much. I love the white, that was my first choice for my nsx, even a better buy then the Zanardi in my opinion.

Bryan
You can't really expect to pay 45k for a 7500 miles NA2 couple when people are paying over 30k for a 100k NA1 coupe. Probably around $52k will be the going rate.

It is a rare breed considering it is the only white 6 speed made that year, and the very last coupe made for the US market.

taken'...

... people are paying over 30k for a 100k NA1 coupe.
Well, those people obviously are being taken for a ride if they are spending > $30k for an early-model stock NSX 5spd. that has over 100k miles!

NO way on this god-given Earth, an early-model stock NSX 5spd. w/ over 100k miles is worth $30k or more. Period.

(... and don't try to argue by stating a '94 model, etc'!)

However, I agree w/ Vancehu regarding the valuation of an '01 NSX coupe 6spd. w/ 7.5k miles.

Pro's:
- extremely-rare NA2 coupe
- rare(r) color offering
- very low-mileage
- newest model-year vs. '97-'00

Con's:
- '01 model-year doesn't extract much premium over '97
- tan/camel interior has niche` clientele`
- possible deferred maint'/service ("just serviced by Acura dealer" doesn't offer much insight)
- '02+ face-lifted models (w/ higher miles) in similar price-range

A similar '01 NSX-T w/ 7.5k miles would sell for $47.5k - $52.5k. So, $55k - $57.5k for a coupe may be o.k.

If I was truly interested in this offering, I'd offer $50k - $52.5k cash while personally factoring in $550 for black-carpet/floor-mats, $550 for black leather-seat recovering, $250 for black-vinyl/ultra-suede for the rear-bulkhead/firewall, misc. cost to repaint/recover/swap the tan/camel portions of the cabin and labor/etc'... likely to total $2.5k+! Or, perhaps find someone considering a tan/camel interior conversion and do a swap.

Back