• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2001 NSX on Ebay $50,000 reserve met.

Hmmmm... personally I'm suspicious of many expensive cars offered for sale on ebay. Often I've seen NSX on there get a flury of bids, only to be suddently deleted from the system before the auction closes. What's that all about?

Also, the seller here has a negative feedback rating. Based on the comments, it looks as if the previous winner of this auction was refused the right to see the car before sending the money! The sellers response to this is that you weren't "agreeing with the terms of sale". Since the current terms of sale mentions nothing about ability to preview the car before payment, you have to wonder...

[This message has been edited by BB (edited 23 September 2001).]

This particular car is an automatic.

And the price is over $60,000 now. Remember, an auction isn't over until until it's over.

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
This particular car is an automatic.

And the price is over $60,000 now. Remember, an auction isn't over until until it's over.

Regardless if it is a stick or an automatic, my point is $50,000. reserve is extremely low.

I reserve the right to end the auction at any time and cancel any and all bids.

If the bid doesn't get up to what the seller decides they really want to get out of the car, they have "reserved the right" to just cancel the auction right before it ends...

Anyone who sends this guy money is in my opinion crazy! Someone with a negative rating who wont allow someone to actually view the car before purchasing either doesn't actually have the car or it is horrible shape.

His response to his negative feedback was:
"That's your own fault, cause you weren't agree with the terms of sale"

With a grasp of the English language like that I have my doubts whether or not he even owns an NSX.

Originally posted by Carguy!:
Who wants to bet that in the near future this guys rating is going to go to -2?

I am quite sure that this deal will never happen.

It's not a -2 yet, but the car is back on ebay for the third time... wonder what the story is.

------------------
jag
95T SportShift

Back