• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 Black/Black NSX-T 6spd, 19k miles, VIN: JH4NA21682T000037

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL: 2002 NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA21682T000037
CURRENT MILEAGE: 19,000 ~
COLOR (EXT/INT): Black/BLACK
TRANSMISSION: MANUAL
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): <ST1:p<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on">ALBUQUERQUE</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">NM</st1:State>
<st1:State w:st="on"></st1:State></ST1:pCONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): PM
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $ 46999 OBO

NUMBER OF OWNERS: I am the 4th

CLEAN TITLE? YES

CLEAN CARFAX? NO

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) YES SEE BELOW

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) YES SEE BELOW

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? YES, SINCE I HAVE OWNED IT

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL:
TIRES (EXCLELLENT), BRAKES(EXCELLENT), BELTS(WILL DO NEW TIMING BELT IF PURCHASED AT ASKING PRICE), HOSES(MOST ARE NEW), SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS(ALL EXCELLENT)

MODS if any (SEE BELOW) Are stock parts included in the sale? (EVERYTHING BUT WHEELS)

Up for sale is my low mile 2002 NSX. First and foremost, this vehicle has been in an accident. Although it has excellent miles, this is not a perfect NSX. I am going to be upfront with the negatives because they were not presented accurately to me when I purchased the car. The car does have a clean title so a loan/insurance is no issue.<O:p></O:p>
<O:p</O:p

The BAD stuff:<O:p</O:p

While still new and owned by the dealership, the car was hit on the driver’s side rear quarter panel. The drivers quarter panel and door where replaced with used panels from a red NSX. The accident did bend the rear suspension and upper engine bay surround. The repairs on the suspension were done shabbily but the body work seems to have been done correctly. When I purchased the vehicle, the paint was cracking on the upper engine bay and I had it repainted. I also had the suspension redone with new parts, so the vehicle now only needs an alignment to be as good as new. <O:p</O:p

There is also paintwork on the passenger side. I don’t believe this to be from an accident. It is only on the door and it is done in such a manner that I feel it was only a scratch that was touched up. The original door and VIN tags are in place.

All of the VIN tags are present on the car with the exception of the driver’s door. Even the interior of the trunk has its original tags. <O:p></O:p>

In the accident the evaporative canister was damaged which according to my local Acura dealership caused the vehicle to not pass emissions. They replaced most of the plumbing and fittings in the engine bay and ordered an evaporative canister. I have the new canister, but in the mean time since I installed a catless exhaust system I haven’t spent the money to have the new canister installed. It will obviously come with the car. I have 1300 dollars worth of receipts for hoses and labor.

Paint does have some chips in the nose (common if you actually drive your NSX,) and overall the paint needs a very good detail job. Depending on timing this may already be done before purchase. There is some wear on the drivers seats bolster. Conditioner will probably bring this back as it is not too bad. The driver’s side door interior insert also has some wear. (I would probably replace this) Drivers side floor mat has a little extra wear in the area of your heal when clutching. The driver’s side rim has a small nick in the paint where I dropped a lug nut on it. The front left fender liner is not in the best shape due to tire rub when the vehicle was first lowered.

Now the GOOD stuff:

This car runs and drives perfectly! There are absolutely no issues whatsoever with electronics or mechanics. This is not my first NSX and I am comfortable saying that aside from the items I already mentioned and have fixed, this is the best NSX I have owned. The car is setup to handle perfectly both on and off the track. Having been detailed after I purchased the car, the car is still extremely clean both inside the car and under the hood and engine bay. The car is garage kept under a newly purchased car cover.

Mods: (all installed by me, car was stock when purchased and all stock parts will come with the purchase of the car)<O:p></O:p>

Short throw shifter<O:p></O:p>
NSX-R shift boot<O:p></O:p>
NSX-R shift knob<O:p></O:p>
MOMO steering wheel with H emblem and NRG Hub with Quick release<O:p></O:p>
Carbon Fiber Double DIN console>>
<O:pClarion Double DIN NAV/DVD/IPod/Bluetooth<O:p></O:p>
OEM Nav Pod with 7in screen and Magden PC (installed not hooked up) <O:p></O:p>
DVD/IPod plays through either the Double Din or the Nav Pod Installed with Xory72’s Nav Pod holder<O:p></O:p>
Tein EDFC molded in to console<O:p></O:p>
Ztoolman style cup holder<O:p></O:p>
18/19 ADVAN RZ’s <O:p></O:p>
Goodyear Eagle F1 asymmetric’s 215 front 265 rear (less than 1500 miles)Extra set of 18/19 black 6 spoke rims with 225 front 275 rear Nitto tires included as well. These were on the car when purchased. Ok tread and condition.<O:p></O:p>
Tein Mono flex coil over suspension<O:p></O:p>
STMPO front chassis bar (imola orange)<O:p></O:p>
STMPO front strut tower brace<O:p></O:p>
STMPO rear chassis brace (imola orange)<O:p></O:p>
STMPO brake ducts<O:p></O:p>
STMPO messiah exhaust<O:p></O:p>
S2000 antenna<O:p></O:p>
NSX-r carbon replica rear wing<O:p></O:p>
NSX-r Carbon replica rear diffuser<O:p></O:p>
Carbon rear window garnish<O:p></O:p>
NSX-r Honda Badges front and rear<O:p></O:p>
Down force fender well intake scoop<O:p></O:p>
Smoked front and rear signal lights<O:p></O:p>
Car cover (less than a year old and always used indoors)<O:p></O:p>
Blackend engine damper (not installed)<O:p></O:p>

To sum things up, this car is not for the “collector” enthusiast. It is however a perfect driver that you could easily drive across country to the track, track it, and drive it home again. It has thousands of dollars worth of well thought out modifications and of all my perfect condition highline automobiles; this one gets the most looks everywhere it goes. You can tell from the pictures that the paintwork is not obvious from afar and is only noticeable upon close inspection. I was mislead when I purchased this car (there is actually a whole thread on the vehicle here on prime that I read too late (of course almost all of the thread is speculative BS :rolleyes:,)) but I have done my best to supply you with the facts. I have spent quite a bit of money correcting the wrongs that this vehicle had when it was delivered to me and I can comfortably say that this car will now supply years worth of enjoyment, with the only out of pocket being the couple of things I mentioned and regular maintenance. I am only selling her because the money will help with a business opportunity. Due to the misrepresentation of the vehicle when I bought it, I am going to lose money with this sale no matter what. I am however, not hurting for money and am not desperate to sell. I assume most of those looking at this thread will understand the mods and what benefits are associated with them but please feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking: :biggrin:<O:p
5366688182_010df87af2_b.jpg

5363161750_76e0298da7_b.jpg

5276109205_b0575563d3_b.jpg

5276618840_09bd1f4753_b.jpg

5275944831_6d6aabfa04_b.jpg

5276664504_4bb761feaf_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump! I need to mention that the trim piece below the drivers door on the rocker panel is missing. This was brought to my attention today, It is missing in all of the pics as well, and I truthfully never noticed. Although I felt I disclosed the car properly, I need to also mention that although the fenders are original, the paintwork on both doors was blended into the quarters. I have shown the car three times and two out of three have felt the car was described acurately. One is quite possibly purchaing the car. I just wanted to clarify all questions. I did come up with the money I needed but she is still for sale to the right buyer! :biggrin: Thanks again for lookin!

interior20.jpg

SOLD! A great car guy from North Carolina flew out and purchased the X! I am glad to see it is going to a home where it will actually be driven, not used as a museum piece!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back