• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002+ Headlight Aim

I was just wondering if there is any way to adjust the vertical aim for the 2002+ projector headlights. Mine are aimed very low. Anyone else?

yeah i felt my 04 light was aimed low too. very easy to adjust.
here u go. do it @ night and close the garage door so u can level the left and right.
but dont aim too high. do a test drive on the freeway after adjusting and u'd want your lights to be just about level to the cars bumper ahead of u(3-5 car lenght gap).
Or else u'll blind people with your HID :eek:

Attachments

• DSC01489.JPG
    DSC01489.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 319
  • DSC01490.JPG
    DSC01490.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 321
amgnsx said:
yeah i felt my 04 light was aimed low too. very easy to adjust.
here u go. do it @ night and close the garage door so u can level the left and right.
but dont aim too high. do a test drive on the freeway after adjusting and u'd want your lights to be just about level to the cars bumper ahead of u(3-5 car lenght gap).
Or else u'll blind people with your HID :eek:

Thanks. Excellent pictures. So are you just turning the gray dial by hand? Any idea on which way is up and which is down?

BTW

You need to take more videos of your JGTC exhaust :cool:

avalon96 said:
Thanks. Excellent pictures. So are you just turning the gray dial by hand? Any idea on which way is up and which is down?

BTW

You need to take more videos of your JGTC exhaust :cool:
by hand?? haha. good luck,
yes the gray dial, i just use a good ol socket wrench...
i dont remember which way is up or down. just try to turn it and u'll find out.

JGTC??? he he he, and looks to me that i'm still frnds with my neighbors :biggrin:
i will post more video clips as soon as i can... :smile:

Is there a way to adjust the outward vs inward on the 2002+ lights?

the top plastic bolt adjusts the height which is nice but I’m not sure if the other angle should or can be adjusted. Thanks

oh yeah, 15 year bump lol

Back