• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 NSX-T Imola Orange Pearl JH4NA21682T000085

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short version: This car is awesome. You will not be disappointed.

CAR IS SOLD! Thanks everyone for your overwhelming interest!

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 2002 NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA21682T000085
CURRENT MILEAGE: 56,650
COLOR (EXT/INT): Imola Orange Pearl / Orange
TRANSMISSION: MT
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Ashburn, VA
CONTACT VIA:PM

It's time. I'm selling because... well actually I have no idea why I'm selling. I absolutely love this car. I guess I want to make room for more toys. I purchased this car from an nsxprime member, and he purchased it from the original owner also a prime member. You can search the VIN on here for their posts.

Ask anyone that knows me or the car and they can vouch for condition, my attention to cleanliness and detail, and care for my cars. Full service history with receipts and previous owner paperwork.

1 of 49 in this color combo. Three owners including me. No accidents. Clean carfax/autocheck. I have full service history and documentation. Never raced, never been on a track. The majority of miles are to our local Cars and Coffees and shows/events and the trip from Houston to Virginia when purchased.

Brakes good according to last inspection, front tires great rears about 1k miles left, timing belt and water pump done at around 45k miles ago. Antenna replaced with OEM model July 2012, rarely used, still works. Completely stock except for Angus AP-X exhaust, radar detector, and viper alarm for keyless entry. Stock exhaust will also come with car.

DSC_0171.JPG

carsandcoffee_front_left.jpg

code

engine.jpg

front.jpg

interior.JPG

mileage.jpg

nsx_01.jpg

nsx_cruising.jpg

openfront.jpg

seats.jpg

leftside.jpg

rightside.jpg

side_rolling.jpg

walsh_awesome.jpg

Links to additional pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/85638163@N00/7553541828/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaredbhouston/7585387130/

Pics show inspection/county expires, both have been updated/passed with no issues. You can search Google Images and Flickr for the car and find dozens of shots taken by some amazing local photographers.

It has a few marks (paintless dent removable crease in left rear fender, patch of finish off left front of plastic front lip) but is in wonderful condition given it's age. Serious inquiries only but I wouldn't expect any less from Prime :) . I would prefer to sell locally but would ship/PPI for any seller willing to pay for both services.

Thanks so much for looking, PM me for any questions or details! Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back