• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 NSX-T Silver/Black 6-Speed 19917 mi JH4NA21662T000117

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delete

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
6-Speed
Exterior color:
Silver
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
19917 mi
VIN:
JH4NA21662T000117
Price:
$99,000

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
[email protected]

Maintenance Information
All maintenance is up-to-date and have documentation. See details for additional info.

Details
For sale is my 2002 Acura NSX-T. I’ve reluctantly put this fantastic car up for sale as I just don’t have the time right now to get out and drive it like I want to. I’ve put so much time, effort and care into this vehicle it will be hard to see it go, but I know that the new owner will enjoy it just as much as I have.

I’m the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] owner of this Silverstone Metallic Acura NSX-T with Black Onyx interior. The car features a 6-speed manual transmission, and is a Targa model with a matching Silverstone removable hard top panel. I purchased the vehicle four years ago from Oregon when it only had 4188 miles! The vehicle currently has 19,917 miles on it and that number isn’t expected to increase any time soon since it is currently being stored for the upcoming winter months here in Minnesota.

I’m selling the vehicle as it sits right now with all of the current modifications (listed below), and I am not looking to part this vehicle out. All of the OEM parts have been kept and are in excellent condition with proper storage. Any or all of these OEM parts can be included in the purchase if the new owner would like them in order to return the vehicle back to complete stock. No engine modifications have been done to this vehicle, so in that respect it is completely unmolested. The OEM wheels will be included in the sale, and the Advan Model 5 wheels can be negotiated into the sale if they are desired. OEM manuals, OEM car cover, original window sticker and all keys (2 black,1 gray valet,1 red learning key) will be included as well.

This vehicle is in near mint-condition and has been extremely well cared for! Anyone that knows me understands how much of a perfectionist I am when it comes to my vehicles. Paint protection film has been installed on this vehicle since I purchased it, and it was recently re-done in 2017. This NSX has won numerous car show awards over the years for its look, tasteful modifications, and over cleanliness! The few very minor imperfections are called out in the descriptions below and shown in the pictures attached. Vehicle has been garage kept, never seen winter, from a non-smoking family, and is accident free.

All maintenance to this vehicle has been done by experienced dealers/shops with the majority done by Honda/Acura dealers which can be seen in the CARFAX report.

More pictures and information is available upon request including CARFAX report run in 10/2018. The title in hand with no lien, the car runs perfect, drives amazing, maintenance is up-to-date, and is in showroom condition!

CURRENT MODIFICATIONS:
Pride V2 exhaust w/dual tips
KW V3 Suspension w/iLIFT top hats
Stoptech front/rear Big Brake Kit w/slotted rotors
H&R 15mm Trak+ Wheel Spacers (Front)
H&R 25mm Trak+ Wheel Spacers (Rear)
Carbon Fiber Series 2 Super GT mirrors w/integrated turn signal by Carbon 6 Composites
Carbon Fiber Center Console w/double DIN opening by Euroboutique
Carbon Fiber Center Vents by Euroboutique
Carbon Fiber flat-bottom steering wheel by Euroboutique
Carbon fiber shift knob by Euroboutique
Valentine One Radar w/Saavy Control (hard wired)
Radar MirrorMount by PerformancePackage
Guppy Attack Antenna by PerformancePackage
Viper 5706V Alarm w/Dual Zone
50% Tint – Formula One Pinnacle Series Ceramic
Downforce Vector Front Lip Spoiler – Carbon Fiber
Downforce DF-R Rear Wing w/LED – Carbon Fiber
Downforce DF-R Rear Diffuser – Carbon Fiber
Downforce Sport Rear Window Garnish – Carbon Fiber
Downforce Stacy Style duct side skirts (painted to match OEM Silverstone)
Downforce side splitters – Carbon Fiber
Kenwood Excelon DNX892 head unit (Navigation, Bluetooth and XM)
Kenwood Excelon XR900-5 amp
JL Audio C5-650x 6.5” door speakers
JL Audio 10TW3 shallow subwoofer
Custom 10” box in passenger footwell by AP-X Systems
Dynamat installed – doors & passenger footwell

Additional set wheels (can be negotiated in sale):
Advan Model 5 forged 17x8 (+38) Front
Advan Model 5 forged 18x9 (+35) Rear
Project Kics R40 lug nuts
P215/40/17 & P255/35/18 Yokohama S-Drives - 9/32 on fronts, 8/32 on rears

EXTERIOR, 9/10:
Xpel full-front paint protection film (includes full bumper, full hood, full front quarters, A-pillar, B-Pillar, Rocker Panels, stock & carbon mirrors, Targa roof, carbon side splitters and front carbon lip spoiler)
Complete paint correction detail done in 2017 to include a Pearl Nano Ceramic Coating

The car does not have a single dent or ding, and the paint looks fantastic! I only know of one minor flaw on the hood (included in the pictures) where it looks like a couple small rocks hit the paint protection film causing a mark. I’m unsure if there’s any mark underneath the film or not as it would have to be removed to see. The OEM wheels do not have any curb rash, and only a couple small chips (included in the pictures) from normal driving.

INTERIOR, 9/10:
The interior is in amazing shape with extremely minor, superficial scratches here and there. The seats are near-mint with minimal/no bolster wear, which is what you’d expect from such a low mileage car. I'd be willing to go over every small flaw with you if you are really interested, but the photos speak for themselves!

MECHANICAL:
No issues whatsoever. Current Yokohama Neova AD08 tires on OEM wheels have 9/32 (rears) and 7/32 (fronts) left for tread. All servicing performed and up to date. Routine oil changes performed each spring when the car comes out of storage and in the fall just before it goes into storage.

RECENT SERVICE:
Water pump, timing belt, compressor belt, alternator belt all done by previous owner at Acura dealer (have paperwork) – 2/2014
Right rear outer cv boot replaced by Acura dealer – 8/2015
15k mile service by Acura dealer – 6/2016
Latest PPF installed & ceramic coated – 6/2017
Installed Stoptech big brake kit by Acura dealer – 5/2018
Right front inner cv boot replaced by Acura dealer – 5/2018
Alignment performed – 5/2018
Driver side HID inverter replaced – 7/2018
Oil change – 10/2018

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back