• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 NSX-T Silver/Custom 6-Speed 57,000 JH4NA21692T000094

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting to hear back from you. I am in Tucson now for 4 days. Thank you!

Sorry, I'm not on this site all of the time and I'm on vacation with the family. Looks like I missed you. Car is still for sale!

I'll go first.

NICE presentation. Super photos.
LOVE matching interiors NSX's and for people who have never seen Silverstone exterior it is stunning. The
matching silver interior wants to get into my wallet.

The seller was kind enough to invite me to an NSX meet in Tucson to see this car in person and to meet other enthusiasts. Seller is a genuinely nice guy and the car is beautiful in person. It is just as described. I don't think anyone looking for an 02-05 could possibly be disappointed with this one.
Additionally, the NSX community in AZ is awesome. Really knowledgeable folks with stunning rides. I hope to join in the near future.

^^^^ Nice to hear, DVader. Best of fortune in your NSX hunt!

The seller was kind enough to invite me to an NSX meet in Tucson to see this car in person and to meet other enthusiasts. Seller is a genuinely nice guy and the car is beautiful in person. It is just as described. I don't think anyone looking for an 02-05 could possibly be disappointed with this one.
Additionally, the NSX community in AZ is awesome. Really knowledgeable folks with stunning rides. I hope to join in the near future.

It was great to meet you, and hope to have you as a fellow AZ owner soon! Thanks for the nice words. :smile:

Chuck

Car is sold! I'm going to miss her a lot, but she's going to a good home. Congrats, captngaryr!

As of today, he's back!

(car won't be there for a while, it's being shipped)
Gary, hope to see you at: River Run, Kids Day, NSXPO!!!
Welcome back!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back