• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 NSX-T with only 6K miles for $55k. SALVAGE TITLE VIN JH4NA21662T000120

2002 NSX-T with only 6K miles for $53k. SALVAGE TITLE VIN JH4NA21662T000120

Price lowered to 53K
Here is you opportunity to own "the worlds most reliable exotic" for much, much less then the new car! For $53,000 you can have this butiful 2002 Acura NSX finished in Red over Tan leather. This is in great condition and only got 6K miles. I have to mention though the price is lower then the average for this year for this milage (average is $65,000) is due to the salvage title of the vehicle. This vehicle had a very light front collision, Ford F150 backed up into it on the parking lot. There was no frame damage, but a simple parts replacement damage, even airbags did not deploy on it. Everything was repaired to the factory codition. All of the new parts were purchased from the Acura certified parts dealer and receipts are available.
If interested please email me at [email protected] or call me at 415-823-5371. The car is in San Francisco Bay Area.
Thanks.

Last edited:
tsissar said:
This vehicle had a very light front collision (pictures of the damage available), Ford F150 backed up into it on the parking lot. There was no frame damage, but a simple parts replacement damage, even airbags did not deploy on it.

How does a "light collision" with "simple parts replacement" end up with a "salvage title"?

Could you please post picture of the accident before? Usually a light accident doesn't hold a SALVAGE title.

thanks,

The damage you're describing does not justify the salvage title.

..................................................................................................
tsissar said:
Here is you opportunity to own "the worlds most reliable exotic" for much, much less then the new car! For $55,000 you can have this butiful 2002 Acura NSX finished in Red over Tan leather. This is in great condition and only got 6K miles. I have to mention though the price is lower then the average for this year for this milage (average is $65,000) is due to the salvage title of the vehicle. This vehicle had a very light front collision (pictures of the damage available), Ford F150 backed up into it on the parking lot. There was no frame damage, but a simple parts replacement damage, even airbags did not deploy on it. Everything was repaired to the factory codition. All of the new parts were purchased from the Acura certified parts dealer and receipts are available.
If interested please email me at [email protected] or call me at 415-823-5371. The car is in San Francisco Bay Area.
Thanks.

I don't know how to post pictures on the forum. If you are interested email me and I will email you back before and after the accident pictures.

Back