• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 NSX-T Silver/Custom 6-Speed 21500m JH4NA21644T000118

2F9EB8B5-54F2-4F62-BD43-FF32FD1C35C4.jpgCar Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
6-Speed
Exterior color:
Silver
Interior color:
Custom
Odometer:
21500m
VIN:
JH4NA21644T000118
Price:

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
PM for Questions

Maintenance Information
Up to date, completely sorted out, have most records.

Details
I bought this car from the original owner in September 2021 with the intentions of modifying and keeping it. Since the car was so nice, I decided to sort it out to sell it and look for a higher mileage, less expensive car to modify.

It was recently on BaT and the entire story is well-documented there.

Here’s the link to the auction; https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2004-acura-nsx-t-2/

It has silver interior but that option isn’t available in the menu.

The only items left to make it absolutely showroom perfect are a couple of chips on the hood. They’ve been touched-up by the previous owner and a good detailer should be able to build them up, wet sand and polish to make them disappear. Otherwise, it’s completely sorted out and ready to go.

Any questions, please PM me. Thanks

Last edited:
Nobody’s interested in a mint, fully sorted, low-mileage, 1-owner (sorta ��) car? I’d consider a partial trade for a low-mileage full-size sedan such as LS460 (preferred), or S class Merc, etc.

I’m_All_In;2052633 said:
Nobody’s interested in a mint, fully sorted, low-mileage, 1-owner (sorta ��) car? I’d consider a partial trade for a low-mileage full-size sedan such as LS460 (preferred), or S class Merc, etc.

Just have to be a little patient to find the right buyer. Heck, if you'd said you were willing to swap for a low mile 718S Porsche Boxster, I would be telling my wife to trade up! :)

View attachment 173703Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
6-Speed
Exterior color:
Silver
Interior color:
Custom
Odometer:
21500m
VIN:
JH4NA21644T000118
Price:

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
PM for Questions

Maintenance Information
Up to date, completely sorted out, have most records.

Details
I bought this car from the original owner in September 2021 with the intentions of modifying and keeping it. Since the car was so nice, I decided to sort it out to sell it and look for a higher mileage, less expensive car to modify.

It was recently on BaT and the entire story is well-documented there.

Here’s the link to the auction; https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2004-acura-nsx-t-2/

It has silver interior but that option isn’t available in the menu.

The only items left to make it absolutely showroom perfect are a couple of chips on the hood. They’ve been touched-up by the previous owner and a good detailer should be able to build them up, wet sand and polish to make them disappear. Otherwise, it’s completely sorted out and ready to go.

Any questions, please PM me. Thanks

Since I don't think I can PM yet due to being new to forum, seller please contact me at: eight 4 seven - five 6 one - zero 9 five six

Back