• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 Ford GT Assembly, Wixom, MI, USA

Entered and walked the Wixom, MI, Ford GT Assembly Facility today. One awesome yellow specimen (with the racing stripes) there. Plenty of other juicy colors- red, black, blue. 5.4 sc V-8, big meats, optional wheels made by BBS (who makes the NSX-T wheels!) :biggrin:
Awesome to look into the rear hatchback and view that supercharger. Sticker still at a paltry $$139 K with actual at much above in today's limited production market. Seq number 781 on the line today...
I like the NSX better for approx 1/2 the coin. And I'll never be on a first name basis with MY dealer. :wink:

alum04org said:
And I'll never be on a first name basis with MY dealer. :wink:
Wait about 8 years... I hang out with my mechanic now.

I gotta tell you I like the GT. If I could get one for MSRP maybe I would do it. But I do love my NSX.

Cairo94507 said:
I gotta tell you I like the GT. If I could get one for MSRP maybe I would do it.

You're in luck!

Even though some dealers are in a dream world, and are still asking $200K, $250K, or even $300K for the Ford GT, the reality is there are plenty of cars available, and prices continue to drop toward sticker as inventories increase.

There have been recent sales in the $170's. (MSRP is $143K base, and $156K loaded.)

Prices are expected to be at MSRP in a month or two, there's a great site www.FordGTprices.com that covers production, sales and selling prices.

And if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the "Your Emails" page on that site, you can read the facts about the blown-out-of-proportion Ford GT recall, etc.

Back