• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 Honda S2000 In Superb Condition 1 Owner and 30k Spent in Tasteful Modifications Silverstone - No Longer Available

2005 Honda S2000 In Superb Condition 1 Owner and 30k Spent in Tasteful Modifications Silverstone - No Longer Available

2005 Honda S2000 In Superb Condition 1 Owner and 30k Spent in Tasteful Modifications Silverstone

Having owned 5 NSXs over the past 10 years, I know what a fun Honda is supposed to feel like. This S2000 is by far the most fun car I have ever owned. This thing is a monster when you want it to be, yet it's well reserved and easy to drive when you just want to cruise with the top down. The JRZ Triple Adjustable coilovers are amazing. Although they cost an absurd amount of money ($10,600), I can honestly say they were worth every penny. Most of the products purchased for this car are made by J's engineering, which is one of the most reputable aftermarket parts manufacturers for the s2000. I'll do my best to list all of the modifications. It has a Js intake ($1,358), Js engine dampener ($273), Js header ($1,510), Js full titanium catless exhaust ($2,542), reinforced differential cover, Js final drive gear set ($1,240), Js 2 way LSD ($1,158), Ignition Projects Plasma Direct Coils ($785), Hondata Stand Alone ECU ($1,495), Mugen roll cage ($1,082.53), and I even think it has a Js single clutch setup in it, but I can't remember exactly. It also has a lot of little extras like the carbon fiber radiator cover, Mugen radiator cap, Js oil cap, extended studs for whatever wheels you decide to put on, titanium lug nuts (expensive little guys), slotted rotors, and mugen sock covers. I also ordered a Honda S2000CR shift ball. One really cool thing I did was paint the APR adjustable carbon fiber spoiler. I realized that it looked bland, so I painted the top portion of the spoiler doing a fade job on it so the closer I got to the rear of the spoiler, the thinner I let the base coat get so you can see the carbon fiber exposed on top. I also routed brake cooling ducts in the bottom of the front bumper. You will notice them in the lower air dams in the front bumper. These curl over and blow directly on the brakes. There is a cut out of the hoods bottom side structure to accommodate the intake also, but it is very professional and does not compromise anything. As far as the specs go, I'm sure I've missed some stuff, but I tried my best to include everything in this listing. There was roughly $25,000 spent in modifications not including labor and tuning. It would cost about $32,000 total, installed, and tuned. I also want to mention that I have checked this car out from end to end. I sent all four shocks out to a suspension shop that specializes in Bilstein and JRZ coilover setups. They completely rebuilt all four shocks and made sure that they were perfect. This alone was $1600. This s2000 is ready for whatever you want to throw at it.
One thing I should mention. The previous owner had the quarter panel lips and fender lips rolled for wheel clearance, so those edges were professionally blended in and some of the inner liners were cut just for wheel/tire clearance. Please understand that this has a 2 way LSD in it so it is very easy to do a controlled drift if needed. This car is perfect for auto cross or time attack events. This car is perfectly set up and is super easy to drive and enjoy. The clutch is nice and smooth, the engagement is easy, and it shifts like a dream. This is practically a no issues car. There are no warning lights on, I've never had any problems with it starting, and the power is very linear. I did notice that the cruise isn't working. The light comes on, but when I press "set" it goes out and doesn't engage. I assume that's from the Hondata ecu or maybe the different gearing. Also, due to the gearing, the speedometer reads 10mph too high, There is one rock chip in the windshield that needs to be fixed and there was a half inch spot in the convertible top that was repaired sometime in its life. The responsiveness is incredible and I have more fun driving this car than any other.

As far as the pricing goes, I'm very reasonable and just want to find a price that both you and I can live with. I'll do whatever I can to help and I greatly appreciate it in advance.

My cell is 662-416-0900 and my name is Matt.

List Date: 4/24/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2005 Honda S2000 In Superb Condition 1 Owner and 30k Spent in Tasteful Modifications Silverstone
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Last edited:
Back