• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 NSX-T Yellow/Black 6-Speed 29688 mile JH4NA21605S000057

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
6-Speed
Exterior color:
Yellow
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
29688 mile
VIN:
JH4NA21605S000057
Price:

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
[email protected] 9734495888

Maintenance Information
Maintenance is 100% up to date with all invoices.

Details
I am selling a perfect shape, concourse condition 2005 NSX. I unfortunately literally just bought it, but it must be sold along with my entire collection of cars. 12 cars or so.

The ex-owner who I am in full contact with was an engineer and a walking NSX encyclopedia.

He was extremely meticulous with the car as am i with this NSX and the rest of my collection. He would rub Honda Lube into ALL the weatherstriping and rubber moldings on the car 2 times a year!!!! I did it 1 time when I got it!!!!!! He bought an extra set of NEW OEM Acura NSX floor mats. So the car comes with the original 2005 mats which are perfect and a NEW set of mats from the dealer. The floor mats are fully discontinued. He bought a very expensive Science of Speed yellow car cover. The material of the car cover is very thick and soft. There was never any expense spared.

-The 4 owners it currently shows on carfax is NOT correct. There is only 3 owners in total imcluding me and I have proof to submit to carfax to have them fix it. So the new owner will actually be the 4th owner.
-A battery charger is also included.
-All hard copies of service work are included.
-The paint is 100% guaranteed original including bumper covers.
-The PEARL YELLOW is unbelievable in person. Pictures are IMPOSSIBLE to capture to PEARL!
-The doors close with a "mercedes" like thud. No loose noises/etc.
-The chassis feels tight and handling is fantastic.
-The car has a K&N drop in air filter and the factory filter is included.
-The car has a Science of Speed air pipe and the stock pipe is also included.
-The brakes and tires are perfect.
-Fluids and maintenance is all up to date.
-The lower front stock black plastic lip is perfect and has never been scraped.
-The muffler has a scrape on it from someone in the past. It must be from backing up too far over a parking hump or something.
-There are 0 curb marks or nicks on any wheels.
-The paint finish is flawless minus ome super small rock chip on the inside of the air dam inside the front bumper. Almost impossible to notice.
-The alignment tracks dead straight with no pulling.
-Shifting and rev matching is a symphony of sounds and mechanical perfection.
-2005 is the last year of the NSX and has ALL the updates and improvements Acura made all throughout the lifespan of the NSX.
-Rio Pearl Yellow over black leather with the 6spd trans is 1 of 19 made in this particular combo I believe.
-The undercarriage is pristine.

I have 200 detailed pictures i will send to a serious party. Price is OBO.

Attachments

• 20170111_144339.jpg
    20170111_144339.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 695
  • attachment-1.jpg
    attachment-1.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 572
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back