• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 Nsx

Is anyone aware of the $799 /month lease special that Acura is offering on new NSX's. That's not a bad lease on a $100K car. $4K down, 36 months. I just picked up mine this weekend.

Attachments

• 100_0066_sma.JPG
    100_0066_sma.JPG
    3.3 KB · Views: 1,819
ferris3001 said:
Is anyone aware of the $799 /month lease special that Acura is offering on new NSX's. That's not a bad lease on a $100K car. $4K down, 36 months. I just picked up mine this weekend.

car is only $90k but your right the lease deal is insane :wink:

ferris3001 said:

Yes and that's why I'm driving an '05... :D The list is $89, but you can get one for a lot less if you go to the right dealer.

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
car is only $90k but your right the lease deal is insane :wink:

Actually, it's only $80k if you go to the right dealer... :D

What are the residual, cap cost and money factor? Is there any incentive? It is also interesting to know that the lease is a 36 months lease instead of the rip off 39 months lease. Acura always have the 39 months lease and you have to pay a full year of registration for the last three months.

ferris3001 said:

Lets see cap cost 81900 2300 out of pocket money factor calculates to 1.5% 36 months 769.00 plus tax. If you really want to know how good this lease is check out lease compare.com and see how people are paying 1600 to 2300 a month for 500sl and porsche non turbo. Can you say slammed or what. Acura NSX lease is true gem. Lasko knows what I mean. Show up with a 740 credit score and own a home and an NSX its yours.60k residual at the end. Check out what a clean 2002 sells for and a 2005 in 2008 will be worth close to 70k if miles are right.

From HFS:

Terms and Conditions

2005 NSX SPECIAL AHFC LEASE/PURCHASE PLAN

Lease rates available on all new 2005 NSX models. FEATURED LEASE*: 2005 NSX Manual Transmission (Model NA2165PKW) for $799.00 per month for 36 months with a $1,999.00 capitalized cost reduction. $4,193.00 total due at lease signing (includes first month’s payment, security deposit, capitalized cost reduction, and AHFC upfront acquisition fee; total net capitalized cost and base monthly payment does not include tax, license, registration, options and the like). SUBJECT TO LIMITED AVAILABILITY. Offer valid from 03/01/2005 through 05/02/2005. *The specific featured lease listed is not available to New York residents. New York residents should contact their dealer for New York featured lease. Terms and conditions vary for New York Residents. In addition, HFS limits leasing terms to 39 months or less to residents and dealers in the state of Rhode Island.

Offer valid for new and unregistered vehicles and only on approved credit by HFS (Honda Financial Services) through participating dealers. HFS' standard credit criteria apply. FEATURED LEASE: 2005 NSX Manual Transmission (Model NA2165PKW). MSRP $89,765.00 (includes destination) Actual net capitalized cost $80,932.77. DEALER PARTICIPATION MAY AFFECT ACTUAL PAYMENT. Taxes, license, title, registration, documentation fees, options and insurance extra. Total monthly payments $28,764.00. Option to purchase at lease end $60,142.55. Lessee responsible for maintenance, excessive wear/tear and 15¢/mile over 7,500 miles/year. Lease rates subject to change without prior notice. SEE DEALER FOR DETAILS. The specific featured lease listed is not available to New York residents. New York residents should contact their dealer for New York featured lease. Terms and conditions vary for New York Residents. In addition, HFS limits leasing terms to 39 months or less to residents and dealers in the state of Rhode Island.

Yes that is exactly how it is listed on Edmunds site. Cap cost is negotiable and sec deposit can be waived if you choose. Dealer invoice is 79800 or so. I bought my car over the phone and negotiated a better deal. I was going to buy the Imola car in Jersey and SouthCoast made me an offer I could not refuse.

they've got great lease deals on chevy's too!

that said, its a great price for an new car that's soooo old in the tooth...

I was just watching the NSX-R decimate the higher powered competition on the new best motoring vid (carrera invasion). Why wont acura bring that car here?

Also, how hard is it to convert US car to NSX-R spec? Whats involved?

Bobolinski said:
Yes that is exactly how it is listed on Edmunds site. Cap cost is negotiable and sec deposit can be waived if you choose. Dealer invoice is 79800 or so. I bought my car over the phone and negotiated a better deal. I was going to buy the Imola car in Jersey and SouthCoast made me an offer I could not refuse.

Imola one in Jersey ? That 2004 listed here ?

Stevens Creek had a BRAND NEW '04 just about a month ago that they quoted me $72500 on. I was NOT ready to pull the trigger yet. There's a brand new Black '05 on eBay right now for $79+.

And our friend here wants $79+ for a USED '04 Imola. Just doesn't compute but maybe he'll find a buyer that REALLY wants the Imola badly enough. Hell, for the Steven's brand new price of $72K I'd probably buy this guy's used '04 but not near $80K.

Last edited:
Just to remind you.... New NSX in Belgium ==> 125,000 $ + registration fee for high-powered cars 6,000$ = 131,000.00$US
Find yourself very happy now!

Nsxdaniel said:
Where and what color is available for $74k?

Rallye Acura in Roslyn Long Island. It's on the showroom floor (at least as of a couple of weeks ago)

It's an '04 Silver. :wink:

Don't hold me to the price though.

I really don't remember where I saw the price but I do recall thinking it wasn't that much worse of a deal than the $72.5 I passed up on the Imola Orange '04.

(Late note - Found it - On www.cars.com Rallye has it for $74,995.)

Last edited:
Can't pass up this lease. It's a great deal. You get to use Acura's asset for 3 years for approx 1.5% interest. At the end, if the HSC is here, you throw your NSX keys on their desk and drive away a new HSC. If no HSC, then you can buy your NSX with a perfectly known owner history and have one of the last great handbuilt sports cars!!! It's win-win no matter how you loook at it. I would never lease a car unless there was this incredible of an incentive like this one.

My first position if I were considering the lease would be to tell the salesman, "I like the lease. Give it to me with ZERO down and 10K miles a year and you've got a deal." (and then work from there).

Remember, the first rule of negotiation is "he who mentions a number first LOSES". In this case, the terms he is offering are already spelled out. Therefore, do the best you can to make the deal you are willing to settle for and be prepared to walk away if you don't get it. :wink:

On mine, they said they would adjust the payment higher to accomidate the extra miles. I calculated it out and it came out to approx. 19.5 cents a mile. The salesman said that no customer he knew had ever calculated it out, but he did agree that my calculations were right and that it is a stupid deal. Say you get injured and can't drive the car for 6 months, or the car is damaged and in the shop for several months. You pay for the extra miles whether you use them or not. I didn't want to be out the money for 3 years by prepaying, or monthly payment-wise for something I wasn't sure I'd even use and I'd never get it back.

Besides, at the end of the lease, it's 15 cents a mile penalty. Of course you could put 100K miles a year on the car with no penalty if you purchase the car at the end of the lease.

I remember that 04 Imola at Stevens Creek. I called them day before EBay auction ended. Remember Acura gave the dealer an extra 5000 to 7500 back on the new 04's. The lease is so sweet. Don't worry about the miles if you take good care of the car you would be very silly to turn it in at end. Keep it or sell yourself make a profit.

Keep in mind the lease deal is on 05's only. it does not apply to 04's. The going price for an 04 with next to no miles is $74,995. Any dealer asking more is making too much money off of you. But even with that price, you still can't match the lease payment on the 05 cmoparing apples to apples. Of course the 04 residual is lower ...

to buy miles upfront you do not have to calculate. they are available for 10 cents a mile. we just leased one for my father and he wanted 10k a year. :smile:

Bart Geerts said:
Just to remind you.... New NSX in Belgium ==> 125,000 $ + registration fee for high-powered cars 6,000$ = 131,000.00$US
Find yourself very happy now!

New NSX in Australia is AUD $256,100 +on road costs (Registration, stamp duty, insurance etc) so say $260.000 = USD $ 200,000!!! :eek:

zanardi43 said:
to buy miles upfront you do not have to calculate. they are available for 10 cents a mile. we just leased one for my father and he wanted 10k a year. :smile:

Must be different in '05 than '04. There was no stipulation in the '04 lease about purchasing mileage upfront. AHFC said the monthly payment would increase by x amount for however many miles you wanted. That's awesome it was available for 10 cents a mile. I might have done that if available, but still don't like paying for something I might not use. That's a good deal though. Thanks for the info.

Back