• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2007 Acura RDX w/ Technology Package, 86k miles, 120k Mile Warranty - SOLD

2007 Acura RDX w/ Technology Package, 86k miles, 120k Mile Warranty

Name: Garrett
Vehicle: 2007 Acura RDX, 5J8TB18517A023712
Color: Black/Black
Mileage: 86,666, 120,000 Mile Extended Warranty
Price: $12,000 Or Best Offer
Title: Capital One Lien, Owe $12.2

Long story short, I am deploying soon and must get rid of this vehicle. To me, it makes no sense to continually pay on a vehicle while it sits for 9 months to a year. With that, I am willing to take a hit to get rid of this before I deploy. As much as I hate to do it, it would simplify my finances in this manner. I already own another daily and an NSX, so this is just the additional luxury daily...and the only one not paid off. Sigh.

I bought this SUV in May 2013 with 72k miles on it. Immediately upon purchase, I had the oil, transmission fluid, and rear differential fluid changed. It previously has been an accident before I purchased this vehicle, and it reflects on the Carfax report. There has been body work done to the driver side rear door, but the door functions perfectly fine, and to the normal eye no detection of whether it's been in an accident shows. With this, for the past 14k miles and 1 year ownership, this ha been the most reliable vehicle I've had in a long while. It has its dings and dents, but with the Honda K23 turbo, leather seats, Weathertech mats, and navigation unit, it really makes for a fantastic daily driver. The only complaint I really have for it is that it gets 17-19 MPG in the city and 22-26 highway MPG. Beyond that, I hate to see this go, but it makes sense at this point in time.

Please contact me through reply, phone, or text and I can answer and additional questions or provide additional pictures if needed. I AM FLEXIBLE ON PRICE!!!!!

List Date: 4/27/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2007 Acura RDX w/ Technology Package, 86k miles, 120k Mile Warranty
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Back