• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2008 University of Maryland Spring MEET (for CHARITY) - Sunday MAY 4, 2008

Once again inviting all Mid-Atlantic area NSX's out to this huge interforum megameet at University of Maryland next month.

Should be huge - nearly 2,000 cars showed up last year for this casual sunday charity meet (we filled 3 stadium parking lots) including a good number of NSX's and other exotics / supercars from Gallardos to a Carrera GT and SLR McLaren.

I hope a lot you guys can make it out again this year! It's always a lot of fun + all for a great cause too

umdmeet2008front.jpg

umdmeet2008rear.jpg

2008 University of Maryland Spring Meet
hosted by College Park Tuning

• • Dyno pulls
    • BBQ
    • Live DJ
    • Feature cars
    • Formula SAE car demo
    • 50/50 Raffle
    • Raffle Prize
We will be asking for 1(or more) non-perishable food item per person as they enter the lot. If you forget to bring an item or prefer not to, we will collect a $1 donation on your way into the lot. All the donations collected from admission, food sales and the 50/50 raffle are going to be donated to Martha’s Table (http://www.marthastable.org).

University of Maryland – College Park Campus
Directions to Campus

Date
Sunday, MAY 4th, 2008

Time
Noon, 12:00 pm

Food
• BBQ, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs on the grill
• Soft drinks and other refreshments

Dyno
• $75.00 for 2 - 3 baseline pulls w/ A/F and printout
• If you are interested in dynoing your car, please send an email to [email protected] . We are trying to have people pre-register for the dyno.

The Last two years meets were great successes. Thank you to everyone who came out and supported us! We look forward to seeing you all again!

I'm a fan of and wholeheartedly endorse this picture :D
attachment.php

Link to last year's thread...
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85549

Bump for a great cause! Meet is 2 weeks away

I know we got a great NSX Prime turnout last year, hoping the same will happen this year.

CPT Models will be there this year... Maryland college girls ftw :biggrin:

Back