• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2009 toronto exotic car cruise!!!

Thanks everyone,
I wish we could do this once a month!!!
That was such a good turn out. The weather was great. It was also great to see a lot of new people. Such a great group and verity of exotic cars.

I do apologize to everyone for the unorganized parking in Wasaga. As for the videos I will need a few weeks to edit the video. I have posted a few clips at: http://imageevent.com/prelude/exotic...hw61.buffalo_s

On another note im looking to see if any body is interested in going to Ottawa next month. Late September this year we will be doing a full weekend drive through some absolutely amazing five star roads. Day 1 GTA to Deer Hurst resort in Huntsville where we will be staying the night. Day 2 Huntsville through Algonquin park where we drive some of the best roads that Canada has to offer, to Ottawa where we stay the second night. From there we then head back to Toronto. The complete route and date is not yet done approximate 1000Km, it will be an experience to remember and the best way to finish this beautiful driving year. Anyone Interested please contact [email protected]

On another note im looking to see if any body is interested in going to Ottawa next month. Late September this year we will be doing a full weekend drive through some absolutely amazing five star roads. Day 1 GTA to Deer Hurst resort in Huntsville where we will be staying the night. Day 2 Huntsville through Algonquin park where we drive some of the best roads that Canada has to offer, to Ottawa where we stay the second night. From there we then head back to Toronto. The complete route and date is not yet done approximate 1000Km, it will be an experience to remember and the best way to finish this beautiful driving year. Anyone Interested please contact [email protected]

The last weekend of September is NSXPO in Toronto. It's an international NSX gathering - NSXs & owners from Canada, USA, Europe, Japan, and Dubai are registered. If you want to get some footage of NSXs that's the place to be on that weekend!

Back