• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2017 NSX coming to Edmonton and Dealer want you to be there

The 2017 NSX is coming to Edmonton and Dealers want you and your NSX to be there for an event...

OCTOBER 7th, from 5 - 8 pm. Southview Acura.

https://www.facebook.com/events/215083838909461/

Southview Acura has stepped up first, Westside Acura will hopefully be next.

Both Southview Acura and West Side Acura, and they both have new 2017 NSX cars coming.
First cars will have arrived. There are a total of three cars ordered for the Edmonton dealerships. (One has a pre-configured, paid owner).

We would really like the local NSX owners to show up with their cars.

Southview is having catered splashy event for invited people, and local NSX owners. Oct. 7th.

Food, beverages and cars...what more could you ask for? Rain or shine (or other stuff), this event will be held INDOORS! Please RSVP to [email protected] and feel free to share and promote this event with us!

Any ideas how the local NSX community can contribute to such events, let me know and I will pass on any ideas to the dealerships.

Last edited:
Cars are in the showrooms at Westside Acura (Silver) and Southview Acura (White)
I got a call last night from Southview. They are working on a date and time to host the local NSX owners. They want to have a photo shoot and host all of us owners to unveil the new 2017. Stay Tuned.

From Southview Acura:

Friday Oct7th evening. Please get back to me on you availability. They will wine and dine us.

Hi Warren
Thanks again for the opportunity to work with NSX owners group. We do look forward to develop a great relationship.
We are looking at next Friday, October 7 to have you here. If that date doesn’t work, we can look at others. I also realize it’s Thanksgiving weekend but am hoping that with it being on Friday evening that it will work. Let me know either way.
We like the idea of having it start during open hours than bleed a bit into closed hours. Looking at 5-8PM if that works? (We close around 6 usually on Fridays)
With it getting dark earlier and weather being a bit unpredictable, we can have the event indoors in the service drive through. We can bring in the 2017 for some great pics!

We will provide snacks and refreshments for the evening and anything else you need…just let me know.
We can also have a photographer here set up and ready to go. Just in case your Cold Lake member can’t make it and for our purposes also. We could trade jpegs after the event.

If you have ANY questions, or need anything else, please let me know.
Contact through email, mobile or Facebook is all good.

Alisha Lemoine
Business Development
Southview Acura

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This event is a go for October 7th. Indoors, Open house from 5pm to 8pm

https://www.facebook.com/events/215083838909461/

attachment.php

Attachments

• Southview_OCT7_IMG_9216.jpg
    Southview_OCT7_IMG_9216.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 123
Back