• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2017 NSX on tour

Hello all, My name is Riley Thompson. I am the Sales Manager at Tischer Acura in Laurel, MD. As I am sure most of you know the new 2017 NSX is touring the nation right now. You can track its' progress by following the #nsxontour . We are going to do a photo shoot at the dealership this Friday 8/28/15 of current NSX owners from noon till 8 pm. We will be using the photo's on our social media pages to try and get the NSX to stop here when it makes its way to the east coast. All owners who participate will get professional pictures taken of their vehicle either on or off the showroom and a free detail if they choose. They will also get a VIP experience if and when the new NSX visits here. Please email or pm me for more information. We do have a certified Acura Master Tech on hand as well with over 25 years of experience.

Thanks,
Riley
[email protected]

Thanks for the heads up Riley. I shared your message with a few local owners. Few comments though:

1. typo in your email address
2. it is technically *next* Friday and not *this* friday

Best of luck with the event and I hope it entices corporate to send a car or two our way.

I need to slow down

Thanks for the heads up Riley. I shared your message with a few local owners. Few comments though:

1. typo in your email address
2. it is technically *next* Friday and not *this* friday

Best of luck with the event and I hope it entices corporate to send a car or two our way.

Thanks for the heads up. I made 2 mistakes in that post.

email - [email protected]

and the date is 8/21/15

Thank you for sharing, and if we get the stop or if I find out where it will be I will be sure to post so everyone can come see the newest generation of the NSX in person

Wow, the responses have been really great from this forum. Thank you to everyone who has passed along the information, it appears we will have a good spread of each generation of the NSX. Again THANK YOU everyone for your participation.

Is there any official site with where the NSX will be going that is not hash tag related? I am not a twitterer but would like to see the car if it comes up to a local dealer.

Is there any official site with where the NSX will be going that is not hash tag related? I am not a twitterer but would like to see the car if it comes up to a local dealer.

what he said ....................

Anyone going to this event this Friday?

- - - Updated - - -

MODs.... I think this should be moved to the DC Forum so more folks here in DC MD and VA will see it.

Hello all. There is no official site to track the NSX, however if you would like to send me your contact info via email, I would be happy to keep everyone updated on its progress once it reaches the north east. I will also post on this forum (or one more appropriate... suggestions?) so all can come see Acura's newest generation of NSX. Thanks again for all the support and feedback.

Riley Thompson
[email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

Quick update we have 15 confirmed owners participating on Friday. We invite all to stop by to meet other owners and fellow Acura enthusiasts. The event will be catered by Clarksville Caterers (lite fare and horderves) I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop Riley. I have copy/pasted your message to the local facebook group for NSX owners we have.

Tischer Acura Event

I plan on going tomorrow around 1pm or so

Unless I am mistaken, this event is scheduled for NEXT Friday, August 28th. If you show up tomorrow, you of course will be the center of attention from the dealer sales force...but a week early for Riley's event.:smile:

- - - Updated - - -

Hello all, My name is Riley Thompson. I am the Sales Manager at Tischer Acura in Laurel, MD. As I am sure most of you know the new 2017 NSX is touring the nation right now. You can track its' progress by following the #nsxontour . We are going to do a photo shoot at the dealership this Friday 8/28/15 of current NSX owners from noon till 8 pm. We will be using the photo's on our social media pages to try and get the NSX to stop here when it makes its way to the east coast. All owners who participate will get professional pictures taken of their vehicle either on or off the showroom and a free detail if they choose. They will also get a VIP experience if and when the new NSX visits here. Please email or pm me for more information. We do have a certified Acura Master Tech on hand as well with over 25 years of experience.

Thanks,
Riley
[email protected]

Riley, great to see such interest and enthusiasm from an Acura dealer. This is certainly one of the elements needed to revitalize the Acura brand. Wish I lived closer, I'd certainly participate. Hoping this will be a very successful event for you.

John Komar - NSXCA NSXPO Advisor

Unless I am mistaken, this event is scheduled for NEXT Friday, August 28th. If you show up tomorrow, you of course will be the center of attention from the dealer sales force...but a week early for Riley's event.:smile:

- - - Updated - - -

Riley, great to see such interest and enthusiasm from an Acura dealer. This is certainly one of the elements needed to revitalize the Acura brand. Wish I lived closer, I'd certainly participate. Hoping this will be a very successful event for you.

John Komar - NSXCA NSXPO Advisor

The event is tomorrow the 21st...read the whole thread

Hello all the first 2 are out of detail and in the showroom. Thanks to the owners' for dropping them off early and leaving them all day. This is not the professional picture. The pro will be here at 3pm, all are welcome.
showroom.jpg

Very Cool!!!!!

The detail that the dealer is providing is a very good job. Unfortunately my car was too low to get into the washbay otherwise I would have taken full advantage.

It was nice meeting some new faces and catching up with old faces...

The event is tomorrow the 21st...read the whole thread

I stand corrected...confused by the "this Friday the 28th".

Looks like a nice turnout and a great event.

John

Greetings NSXPRIME members,

Our event had 16 owners show up. I would like to thank each of you for taking time out of your day to make it happen. Special thanks to Chuck Fazio (@chuckfaz on twitter, www.chuckfazio.com) for taking some awesome pics of the owners, and Clarksville Caterers (formerly Rehm's) for providing delectable treats throughout the day. It was great to meet all of you guys and meet other folks who are just as excited for the 2017 NSX. As soon as I get the pics from Chuck, I will be forwarding your shots to the email you provided my social media team. Please be sure to follow us on twitter @tischerauto, like us on facebook, and retweet/post your nsx pics and stories using the #nsxontour . If anyone needs anything in the future or has a question feel free to reach out.

Thanks Again,

Riley Thompson
[email protected]

Thanks for putting this together Riley - I heard nothing but great things about the event. We always appreciate it when the dealerships reach out to us and provide a great venue for a get together.

Greetings NSXPRIME members,

Our event had 16 owners show up. I would like to thank each of you for taking time out of your day to make it happen. Special thanks to Chuck Fazio (@chuckfaz on twitter, www.chuckfazio.com) for taking some awesome pics of the owners, and Clarksville Caterers (formerly Rehm's) for providing delectable treats throughout the day. It was great to meet all of you guys and meet other folks who are just as excited for the 2017 NSX. As soon as I get the pics from Chuck, I will be forwarding your shots to the email you provided my social media team. Please be sure to follow us on twitter @tischerauto, like us on facebook, and retweet/post your nsx pics and stories using the #nsxontour . If anyone needs anything in the future or has a question feel free to reach out.

Thanks Again,

Riley Thompson
[email protected]

I sent you an email from my work address (I didn't want you to get nervous about seeing an email come in from a law firm...... :biggrin:)

It was a Great Time and Riley was an Incredible host! Everyone involved was 1st class!!! Thank You again Riley and Tischer for holding this event.
It was Really Great meeting all of the other NSX owners and just hanging out all afternoon talking everything NSX!!!!
See you all again soon!
Randy

Greetings NSX prime members,

I have received most of the pics from the photographer and they look great. I really appreciate all the kind words and encouragement from those who showed up. Hopefully if and when the 2017 makes its way here we will have an even bigger turnout. I have included on of the pics from the pro, and my social media team will be in contact with the owners shortly to pass along your individual pics.

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing everyone soon.

Riley
[email protected]
DSC_2724.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Robert, I tried to reply to your email, however it bounced back. I am very interested please give me a call 301-575-1714.

Thanks,
Riley
[email protected]

Greetings NSX prime members,

I have received most of the pics from the photographer and they look great. I really appreciate all the kind words and encouragement from those who showed up. Hopefully if and when the 2017 makes its way here we will have an even bigger turnout. I have included on of the pics from the pro, and my social media team will be in contact with the owners shortly to pass along your individual pics.

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing everyone soon.

Riley
[email protected]
View attachment 127005

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Robert, I tried to reply to your email, however it bounced back. I am very interested please give me a call 301-575-1714.

Thanks,
Riley
[email protected]

Got your pm. Currently investigating major fatal accident so will be tied up for a day or two but will forward info ASAP

Back