• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2019 nsxpo trip

<style type="text/css">p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica}p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; min-height: 14.0px}</style>As many of you know, Mario Cano and I began an epic trip across the country to 2019 NSXPO on September 23. I arrived back home on the 16th of October. That was 24 days of almost continuous driving of our second generation NSX’s. Needless to say, we had a blast.

I will have links to my photos eventually but since there are over seven hundred, it may take a while. Here are some of the highlights.

Total miles for me was 9,634.8 miles (our courses diverged a bit so Mario’s will be different)
Total fuel consumed was 452.4 gallons.
Total MPG was 21.3. (Including some speed runs and two track days)

I drove at the maximum speed I thought I could get away with which was between 3 and 15 Miles over the limit.

Some other highlights and sights.

Maximum speed (on private roads of course) 183.9 MPH
An evening cruise on Lake Erie with some friends of mine.
A visit to Acura PMC in Marysville OH.
Niagara Falls
A ferry ride across Lake Champlain
Acadia National Park
Driving the Kancamagus Highway in the White Mountain National Forest
Cape Cod
Salem
A visit to Factory Five Racing
Gettysburg
Colonial Williamsburg
Jamestown
Monticello

AND OF COURSE, A FABULOUS NSXPO

It’s hard to imagine a better experience and this trip proves to me once again that there are so many things to see in our great country, it would take several lifetimes to see them all.

Till next year in Portland.

Craig Ryan

Back