• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2020 Mideast NSX Meet - May 15-17 - Raleigh, NC - Save the Date

OFFICIAL NOTICE - CANCELLATION!. Because of the ongoing issues caused by the Corona-virus, we have determined that we must cancel the May event. We will be looking for an opportunity to reschedule later in the year as conditions improve and provide us the opportunity to travel and gather. For now we hope everyone is safe and sound and staying healthy.

We are preparing for our annual NSX gathering in Raleigh, NC this spring. The dates are set for May 15-16-17. More details soon with hotel information for out-of-town owners. Last year we had 40 NSX's attending with owners from 9 states. Look for more details soon.

See attached photos by AJ Aviles from last year on the "Southeast" forum.

Attachments

• ME17-33.jpg
    ME17-33.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Definitely will be attending again this year

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it this year. I know it will be a grand time, as usual.

Looking forward to seeing the photos..

Going to miss you John......I think you may have attended all past events?

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it this year. I know it will be a grand time, as usual.

Looking forward to seeing the photos..

you can't film a western without you...:biggrin:

I will be there this time, at least for the Saturday events. Planning to drive down from Cleveland. Can't wait!

I will be there this time, at least for the Saturday events. Planning to drive down from Cleveland. Can't wait!

you are the man!.....I love the members that travel distance to other regions events

Any update on status on this ?

Waiting for a final decision until the end of April. But at this point it seems unlikely that we will be able to stage this event. The plan will be to to reschedule sometime in the early fall.

Stay tuned for further developments. Stay safe.

Back