• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

**SOLD** 2021 NSX Thermal Orange 1500 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sos spacers

I know a long shot……. But I’ll buy those SOS SPACERS…… FR/RR ….. if you’ll remove them?

$1000.00 including Shipping…….to SoCal, California.

I was on a waiting list for over 6 months with those douchbags….. kept telling me….” Next month, next month”
etc., etc.

And I’ve learned that they were the only game in town.

You obviously don’t need the money….. ***(OR THE HASSLE)***…… but I’d appreciate it if you’ll consider?

Regards, LJP

i have a few people interested in the car now, so i'm going to leave it as it for now since i listed it with those parts. i think it's only fair. also added the Llumar IRX ceramic tint in the mods as i forgot to mention it.

Fully understand.

However if it doesn’t sell and you’re willing to remove the spacer set et al…..
please contact me….. my offer above stands!

For anyone looking, this is a very fair deal.

In what year did the carbon fiber roof become standard? 2019? I thought it was always optional and part of a pricey Carbon Fiber exterior package...

afaik it was never standard until Type S...actually there was a span of time where they changed vendors and no CF roofs were available with the Carbon group..

$25k off

For anyone looking, this is a very fair deal.

Not really, since it was discounted approx $25K off msrp, and now is for sale more than it was acquired for...:rolleyes:

Not really, since it was discounted approx $25K off msrp, and now is for sale more than it was acquired for...:rolleyes:

Bet the car does $10k over MSRP on Bring A Trailer easily. IMO, it was nice it was offered to Prime members for that price. Now interested parties will have to pay more and add in the 5% fee.

^ +1 doesn’t matter what OP purchased it for, matters why the market says it’s worth.

Every mid engine is on fire in this market, only fair the only hybrid is as well.

Glws

Car sold at 178. very strong market for current owners.

Looks like I was spot on with my prediction. Good for you, nice car and a fitting result.

Looks like I was spot on with my prediction. Good for you, nice car and a fitting result.

Lol isn't that your day job:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back