• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2022 NSX Type S Registry

Sadly for the Canadian cars, we really need copies of the window stickers. Colors or pics help too. I can't extrapolate the options off the vins of those cars.

Appreciate the help. We're getting pretty close.

Last edited:
#147 19UNC1B03NY000147

I have listed as Berlina Black with Ebony interior, msrp not listed, delivered new to Hansel Acura, 2979 Corby Ave, Santa Rosa, CA.

Last edited:
anyone else feel like this car had the strongest "new car smell" of any they have been in in recent years...I'm no stranger to a platinum boat and I was kinda getting a buzz from the phenolated esters... o_O

anyone else feel like this car had the strongest "new car smell" of any they have been in in recent years...I'm no stranger to a platinum boat and I was kinda getting a buzz from the phenolated esters... o_O

Yes and I love it!

based on the data collected, Canada is from 331 to 345. Corporate (not sure if this is Honda or Acura) has 5 units (that was mentioned in several press articles). My guess is that 346 to 350 are those aforementioned units.
I came across a person this past weekend who said they have #346 , White, red leather interior. Sold from Coggin Acura in Ft Pierce Fl. Don't have any other info on this car.

Hey guys, Greetings From Panama

The mine is the 49/350
Gotham Gray

Which info do you guys need for the register?

Nice to meet you all.
Welcome and congrats...we've got your car in the NSX Type S tracker that you can find in the NSXPrime Library. https://www.nsxprime.com/resources/nsx-type-s-tracker.10/
To complete the entry, we only need to confirm if you have Iron Rotors and whether you optioned for the tech package with XM radio. Nice video...thanks for sharing

Welcome and congrats...we've got your car in the NSX Type S tracker that you can find in the NSXPrime Library. https://www.nsxprime.com/resources/nsx-type-s-tracker.10/
To complete the entry, we only need to confirm if you have Iron Rotors and whether you optioned for the tech package with XM radio. Nice video...thanks for sharing
Thanks!
I think for Panama, we can't apply to XM Radio. I have the Data Sheet in spanish Language if you guys want to find all its complet spects, and sorry for be newbie, Iron Rotors... Do you mean the brake discs? The Mine are Ceramic Brakes. Tech Package... I think it has the ELS Studio 9 speakers.

My car has all the packages btw.

Last edited:
Thanks!
I think for Panama, we can't apply to XM Radio. I have the Data Sheet in spanish Language if you guys want to find all its complet spects, and sorry for be newbie, Iron Rotors... Do you mean the brake discs? The Mine are Ceramic Brakes. Tech Package... I think it has the ELS Studio 9 speakers.

My car has all the packages btw.
Yes...my apologies. Steel versus Carbon Ceramic brakes. Looks like you have the "Light Weight Package"

I thought it might be a cool idea to start a thread where we can keep track of the 350 examples of the 2022 NSX Type S. I tried my best to keep track of the 51 Zanardi models and figured maybe we can keep tabs on these too. Sadly those models came out prior to NSX Prime being around so it was obviously harder. I see this as a second chance.

For those of you who don't hop on here frequently, I've been tracking the Zanardi and the NSX Type S on Instagram: NSX.TypeS.Registry

Just post up any information you're willing to share about yourself and the car. Ideally looking for the build number, options, location and anything else pertinent to chronicling the history of the car. Even if you're not an owner, it would be awesome if you can share a link, photos or anything about any of the cars.

Cheers

I thought it might be a cool idea to start a thread where we can keep track of the 350 examples of the 2022 NSX Type S. I tried my best to keep track of the 51 Zanardi models and figured maybe we can keep tabs on these too. Sadly those models came out prior to NSX Prime being around so it was obviously harder. I see this as a second chance.

For those of you who don't hop on here frequently, I've been tracking the Zanardi and the NSX Type S on Instagram: NSX.TypeS.Registry

Just post up any information you're willing to share about yourself and the car. Ideally looking for the build number, options, location and anything else pertinent to chronicling the history of the car. Even if you're not an owner, it would be awesome if you can share a link, photos or anything about any of the cars.

Cheers
Hello just picked up my NSX yesterday. It’s black and it’s number 269.

Attachments

• FD602057-4A05-40CD-8465-EE70EDCBC970.jpeg
    FD602057-4A05-40CD-8465-EE70EDCBC970.jpeg
    263.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 37B2D2B3-449F-43B0-8D0E-FC27CD8DF57F.jpeg
    37B2D2B3-449F-43B0-8D0E-FC27CD8DF57F.jpeg
    310.4 KB · Views: 14
what dealer? dorso

Rolled out another big update this morning to the NSX Type S Tracker. We are up to 321 cars with only 29 cars to go. Canada's shipments now have a complete picture of external colors. Big shoutout to @Reifen for tracking down most of the cars. Some corrections and a couple of additions for the domestic production units included in today's update. Of the 196 with known wheel colors 59% are BBG and 41% SGM. 51 GGMs of the 70 have been determined. The two second most popular colors remain LBBP and CWP at 43 and 41 cars, respectively. NBP is at the bottom with 12 cars and 3.7% of the 321 cars discovered to date. Silver Caliper's remain the rarest color. Here's the breakdown by Caliper color:
1670349479651.png
Anybody have an idea on how to locate/source information on the Japan cars? I've searched tons of sites with little luck.

Hello just picked up my NSX yesterday. It’s black and it’s number 269.
Congratulations and enjoy it in the best of health.
I have been surprised at the take rate for black with the Type S relative to colors selected from MY 2017 to 2021.
Black does provide an extra sinister vibe.
Can you speak to your color selection preference/process?

Anybody near Hanania Acura of Orange Park in Jacksonville, FL that can check out their Type S for sale? Its car #208, 19UNC1B08NY000208. It has a listing discrepancy. 3rd party listings have it as a GGM. However, on Hanania Acura website they show it as a 130R White with an Ebony interior.
1670359074772.png
thanks

Back