• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2022 NSX Type S Registry

I thought it might be a cool idea to start a thread where we can keep track of the 350 examples of the 2022 NSX Type S. I tried my best to keep track of the 51 Zanardi models and figured maybe we can keep tabs on these too. Sadly those models came out prior to NSX Prime being around so it was obviously harder. I see this as a second chance.

For those of you who don't hop on here frequently, I've been tracking the Zanardi and the NSX Type S on Instagram: NSX.TypeS.Registry

Just post up any information you're willing to share about yourself and the car. Ideally looking for the build number, options, location and anything else pertinent to chronicling the history of the car. Even if you're not an owner, it would be awesome if you can share a link, photos or anything about any of the cars.

Cheers

subscribed...thanks for taking this on....it will be helpful in the out years...

What a great idea! I made this a sticky thread.

Thanks! If there is an easier way to do it, I'm open to trying it. I'm assuming some people might not want to use their name or location.

Like a template to copy and paste?

Owner Name:
Build Number: /350

Thanks! If there is an easier way to do it, I'm open to trying it. I'm assuming some people might not want to use their name or location.

Like a template to copy and paste?

Owner Name:

That's a good idea. Here is what I would suggest, with provision for keeping personal info secure:

Owner Name: NSXPrime Username (not real name)
Exterior Color:
Interior Color:
Options:

tracking

Great Idea.....unfortunately I won't be able to play as my build date is August! :mad:

Hmmm Registry is a better word than "tracking" I take that word back!

Last edited:
I thought it might be a cool idea to start a thread where we can keep track of the 350 examples of the 2022 NSX Type S. I tried my best to keep track of the 51 Zanardi models and figured maybe we can keep tabs on these too. Sadly those models came out prior to NSX Prime being around so it was obviously harder. I see this as a second chance.

For those of you who don't hop on here frequently, I've been tracking the Zanardi and the NSX Type S on Instagram: NSX.TypeS.Registry

Just post up any information you're willing to share about yourself and the car. Ideally looking for the build number, options, location and anything else pertinent to chronicling the history of the car. Even if you're not an owner, it would be awesome if you can share a link, photos or anything about any of the cars.

Cheers

I'll be sure to post my info once my car arrives. I follow you on IG @adudeandhiscars

-Mike

I'll be sure to post my info once my car arrives. I follow you on IG @adudeandhiscars

-Mike

Yep, can't wait to see it.

I'm still being told 3rd quarter for me. Dealer told me this Dec 21. Add a month for the car to get to me. sept/oct most likely for me. Well worth the wait.

Owner Name: The Kid
Exterior Color: Long Beach Blue
Interior Color: Ebony Leather
Options: Full leather interior, Shark Grey wheels, Carbon Engine Cover
Build Number: 24/350

Type S Registry

_MG_5965.jpg

Owner Name: BKWFL45
Exterior Color: Valencia Red Pearl
Interior Color: Black, Full Leather
Options: Berlina Black Wheels (High Gloss Finish), Lightweight Package with Red Brake Calipers, ELS Studio+Tech w/ Sirius
Build Number: 014/350

Number 24

Here's my contribution.

Attachments

• IMG_0876.jpg
    IMG_0876.jpg
    407.8 KB · Views: 610
The Kid’s car looks great with no XM tumor/shark fin!

Last edited:
Ha tumor haters gonna hate....Looking good Mike! A weekend to cherish for the car guy and gal!

Ha tumor haters gonna hate....Looking good Mike! A weekend to cherish for the car guy and gal!

Appreciate it. I tried to wear shants but the weather dictated otherwise. My wife actually loved it and had a great time.

build date

Hi, I had inquired to the concierge re: scheduling the tour, they got back to me and said my build date was in August. Consider scheduling a month in advance after getting official date.

#24 are matte

Well, the Insider Experience was a blast and all I can say is that anyone who has the opportunity to experience this, take advantage of it. Would love to share pics here on the site but it is maddening. I have spent more time resizing, compressing and re-formatting pics to post here than it took me to fly to Ohio and back and to no avail. No matter what I try it dumps it. Requested some support 3 days ago but nothing yet.

Back