• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2022 NSX Type S Registry

They are winding down nsx..I got to see the last bare chassis being welded/rivetted. Some cars ready for shake and water test were already over 280, they pulled and held mine till I could get there. I did not feel the need to do the track day..weather was on the crappy side. They are now scaling up the pmc editions of tlx and mdx S..

Our sweet rear diffusssssssas are PRC editions.....hopefully without Tamoski....o_O

The 9 sp DCT are JDM
the oil tank for the dry sump are all welded by 1 nice lady in Italy...
the other Carbon bits are from Canada and some domestic maker..polytech I think...
They base production on many things but also on getting groups of 6-9 cars going in the same general direction by truck...
Last series of pics are my engine builder, nice young man. They have made about 56xx total between all street and race cars...
the nsx team is a little closest sized operation buried in the massive anna plant..like a skunkworks...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221028-131822_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20221028-131822_Email.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 62
last pics
#1 The man myth/legend John W
#2 the quarterback of the pmc Gayle

Attachments

• Photo Oct 26 2022, 3 41 28 PM.jpg
    Photo Oct 26 2022, 3 41 28 PM.jpg
    413.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Photo Oct 26 2022, 3 41 03 PM.jpg
    Photo Oct 26 2022, 3 41 03 PM.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 56
last pics
#1 The man myth/legend John W
#2 the quarterback of the pmc Gayle
Glad you're getting the right color!! We need to do a side by side photoshoot. Old and new, both cars and age!!!

the car from that angle looks amazing

also I'm the second to last tour...1 more next week, although they are having a tough time getting ahold of the guy....If you are reading this touch base with Kim..

Last edited:
The tour was amazing.
Fantastic itinerary
The best of the best artisans with passion for NSX
John Watts is the best man for the Job
just what the doctor ordered....
Congratulations !!! Enjoy the new Bee or Beast ?
Any idea why there are no more PMC tours in November?

Congratulations !!! Enjoy the new Bee or Beast ?
Any idea why there are no more PMC tours in November?
don't know why next week is last one..

The fellow in the dyno room was super tall..

Attachments

• anna plant.jpg
    anna plant.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 57
stand up!!!!!!

Thought it would be more befitting to have the list of Type-S for sale here from where I originally started in "Where are all the Production deliveries ??" thread. Generally, I've been trolling the web regularly for 2022 NSX Type-S for sale or listed as incoming (presold) orders. This includes both new, used and residual cars at Acura Dealerships and used cars offered at 3rd party dealerships. I captured the exterior and interior colors along with the posted VIN numbers. If the ad/listing contained a link to the seller's website, I doubled check the accuracy of this information. There are times where the posted color is not one that is available for which is noted with [ ]'s. The exterior color for example is estimated to be something equivalent to an available color. At the time of this posting production is finished with the last car produced in Gotham Gray (https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/new...nding-the-supercar-s-six-year-run/ar-AA14dTsG) (https://www.autoblog.com/2022/11/16/acura-nsx-type-s-ends-production). The interior color nor the VIN number is unknown for car number 350.

*** REFER TO THE NSX PRIME LIBRARY FOR THE COMPLETE TYPE S TRACKER ***

Some of the cars listed have already sold. Some are freshly listed. And I just stated adding the date a listing was observed on the net in ( )'s. It is interesting to see a pattern of color runs in the production. I also find it curious that absence of Nouvelle Blue Pearl (update, I finally found one located at Montgomeryville Acura, PA). There's another comment about the popularity of colors with 130R White being the most popular with Gotham Gray in toe and that Berlian Black as potentially the lowest percentage. Funny how this list leans in a different direction.

Last edited:
I know 290 is well loved and already in the garage. So some of these must be residual sold orders that hit dealership but don't fall off the usual car sites. We need a final tally of all colors. btw thanks for compiling the list. We have a guy on the HC forums that manually vin searched every possible Durango HC in 21....over 3000...

I have the production numbers and color breakdown for the 2017-2021 USDM cars, awaiting some final details. Interestingly enough, there are no 1/1 colors for specific MY's but I'm sure if you factor in interiors colors it changes things.

Everyone seemed curious where #300 was going and to whom. It popped up yesterday on cars dot com:

130R white with Ebony, shipped to McGrath Acura, Westmont, IL. MSRP listed as $183,000 which I think odd. De-contented?

If you would like to purchase a Type-S at a significant discount - or snag a second one - you'll want to call Gold Coast Acura, Ventura, CA, right away.
On cars dot com they have #250, a thermal with ebony VIN: 19UNC1B07NY000250 listed for msrp of $101,994 :giggle:

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/292ed121-def1-45e2-b959-7a52c3a87507/ :LOL:(y)

I'm pretty sure Black will be the rarest color with Nouvelle Blue a close second.

I was tracking them on Instagram, there's a website call Exclusive Car Registry that has "borrowed" much of my content and does a great job of archiving them in a much better system than I have. You have to pay an annual fee to see everything though. As an exotic car fan, I'm somewhat okay with it as I know it's essentially a job and love all the stats.

130R white with Ebony, shipped to McGrath Acura, Westmont, IL. MSRP listed as $183,000 which I think odd. De-contented?

I think my MSRP was $175K, the only option I selected was black leather as I'm not a fan of the stiching of the alcantara. According to the people at PMC, they said they didn't recall seeing another build with essentially no options as most people specced them out. Although my car was a very early build number and clients still had a window to change their orders. Still a hell of a deal compared to 2017-2021 pricing.

Everyone seemed curious where #300 was going and to whom. It popped up yesterday on cars dot com:

If you would like to purchase a Type-S at a significant discount - or snag a second one - you'll want to call Gold Coast Acura, Ventura, CA, right away.
On cars dot com they have #250, a thermal with ebony VIN: 19UNC1B07NY000250 listed for msrp of $101,994 :giggle:

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/292ed121-def1-45e2-b959-7a52c3a87507/ :LOL:(y)
I saw the one in Westmont this morning. It is sold and waiting for the owner to pick up. Fantastic spec.

#250 added to the list, thanks

I know 290 is well loved and already in the garage. So some of these must be residual sold orders that hit dealership but don't fall off the usual car sites. We need a final tally of all colors. btw thanks for compiling the list. We have a guy on the HC forums that manually vin searched every possible Durango HC in 21....over 3000...
valid point on the "residual sold orders". Noted on posting. We're up to 50 of 350 now! Thanks

Last edited:
Finally found another Novelle Blue Pearl Type-S besides mine. It was listed at Montgomeryville Acura, PA. VIN 19UNC1B03NY000276!

1669224270101.png

I've got to admit...Indy Yellow Pearl with a Red interior just doesn't cut it for me unless you have really big feet, a red nose, make people laugh and love hamburgers. This is car #245.

Update: #245, 19UNC1B03NY000245 was built with the lightweight package, Shark Gray Matte wheels over red calipers, and full red leather seats. It also has the XM radio upgrade and an Alcantara covered instrument visor/hood.

1679175609807.png

Attachments

• 1669244752732.png
    1669244752732.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Back