• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2022 NSX Type S Registry

As promised, here's Puerto Rico's allocation number two, car #061, 19UNC1B04NY000061. The Long Beach Blue Peal ride landed on the island in May 2022. It came with full red leather seats (a popular option in PR). It has the lightweight option with the carbon fiber instrument visor. So far, the data points indicate this CF dash binnacle ran out by car #090 before switching over to the Alcantara covered version for the remaining production. Wheels are Berlina Black Gloss surrounding red calipers and carbon ceramic rotors. You can see on the closeup of the roof, this car was also one of the few without XM radio (pretty sure there's no regional service available). There are many reviews of this car in YouTube. Test your Spanish with Supercars Puerto Rico or just use the closed caption w/English. :LOL: :geek: Photos by Migel Angel @maacure and Supercars Puerto Rico.

1679440682517.png

Let's jump over to (of all places) Panama City, Panama. Car #49, 19UNC1B03NY000049, was ordered by Panama of Acura :confused:. Turns out the owner is pretty active in the car scene. I kept running across this car at various car events and thought it was one of the Puerto Rico's car until I investigated the posters' location. I knew I had a car on the NSX Type S tracker from Panama of Acura and this is it. Fortunately, we have very professional pictures taken by David MJ @the_davidmj of Gold Sky Motors (credit nod) to update the photo collage. This car was the second car built in March of 2022 and the 7th Gotham Gray Matte Metallic to come off the production line. It was paired with red leather with black Alcantara insert seats. It has the lightweight option package with the carbon fiber dash hood. Red calipers were matched with Berlina Black Gloss wheels and no XM radio option (hence it has the very smooth roof line). For fun, go back to post #34 and see the first reporting of this car and pictures by the owner, @jorel.nsx, and others at several events)

1679469047769.png

Last edited:
Well, I wish I could have found more pictures and information on the 3rd allocation to land in Puerto Rico. Car #137, 19UNC1B00NY000137, was built early in June 2022 and arrived at the dealership in San Juan, Puerto Rico sometime in early September. It was the 3rd allocation for the region. Obviously, the selected exterior color is Curva Red but not seen under the protective seat cover is ebony leather/Alcantara seats. MSRP was $186,495 and included the Berlina Black Gloss wheels, the lightweight package, red calipers and interestingly, the XM technology package upgrade. My guess is by this time, the non-XM antenna roofs were running out or in fact the customer ordered it (we'll never know). There are 3 confirmed builds after #137 that has the XM roof bump deleted. On September 29th, 2022, #137 was sold to the new owner. Included is a picture of the dealership. It is quite nice. Newer and fancier than my local Acura dealership. Photo credits go to Miguel Angel @maacura and Puerto Rico Acura.

1679471461860.png

And for the final allocation for Puerto Rico, car #224, 19UNC1B06NY000224. The 4th NSX Type S arrived at the Acura de San Juan dealership in mid-November. It was the 2nd car that received the desired limited Gotham Gray Matte Metallic paint job. #224 is configured identical to #015. It has the full red leather seats, lightweight package, Berlina Black Gloss wheels, and red calipers. The XM radio does not appear on the roof line, go figure. Now for the bad news. As you can see on the upper right-hand picture, car #224 is parked in a caged, protected lot. According to @_speedpr_ (photo credit), "Sadly today we announce the departure of an Acura NSX Type S. It was sold and will be taken to the United States 🇺🇸💔, we now having 3 units on the island PR." The picture was taken on March 10, 2023. Let's keep an eye out for #224 in the states. I don't know if it was a dealer trade or outright sold to an end buyer. Other photos by Miguel Angel @maacura.

1679472619553.png

Hate to post this but two cars just showed up at Ferrari of Fort Lauderdale. And a third at Herb Connolly Acura. I'll post pictures and any information if I can find on them when available.
1679499946244.png

Last edited:
Here's the scoop on #168,19UNC1B00NY000168. It first came to market in August 2022. The originating Acura dealership has not been revealed on any public record I could find. At the moment, it is also one of the few beside the cars exported to Japan without the source Acura dealership. Nonetheless, #168 was first put on the market at Emmons Autoplex Dickinson on August 8th, 2022, at a whopping $425,000 and 39 miles on the clock. It stayed with Emmons up to at least November 13th, 2022, and then it came off the market. Now it has shown back up at Ferrari of Fort Lauderdale after traveling 119 miles and a reduced price of $299,900. IMHO this is about $35K high in today's market. This car was produced in the first week of July 2022 and the 28th car off the production line with the limited GGMM exterior color. But it's also only one of two GGMM cars with iron rotors. It was also optioned with the red leather/black Alcantara seats, XM radio upgrade and Shark Gray Matte wheels. The estimated MSRP is $178,745.

1679506782056.png

Last edited:
As for car#145, 19UNC1B0XNY000145, it was produced early in June 2022, ordered through Vern Eide Acura and sold on June 24th, 2022. So far so good. Then many of you might remember this car was listed at Toy Barn of Dublin with 11miles on the odometer and a price of $289,990. It remained on sale at Toy Barn for about a month or so. In that time, price was dropped by $10K,000 and then it appeared, albeit briefly, Ogden Lincoln of Westmont. The last known mileage was 13 miles on the clock. Then I lost track of it until it appeared this morning at again at Ferrari of Fort Lauderdale with 10 additional miles and listed at $269,990. #145 was ordered with $1000 premium Long Beach Blue Pearl paint, the very contrasty Orchid leather/Alcantara seats, the lightweight package, Shark Gray Matte wheels over red calipers and the XM radio option. It has the Alcantara covered instrument visor.

1703445372024.png
(edit: added interior and wheel closeup)

Last edited:
Several updates made to car #131 at post #346, link here. The background on the color change including the recolored calipers can be found. As a bonus, I believe I have found a posted video by the company, Seven Wraps, that performed the transformation of #131 in its original factory color, Berlina Black. There's a photo compilation with still shots from the video and links to Seven Wraps.

Updated pics of #168, 19UNC1B00NY000168. Experience Auto Group under the Ferrari of Fort Lauderdale banner has posted pictures. Car looks great. Photo credit goes to Experience Auto Group.

1679532360006.png

Updated pics of #145,19UNC1B0XNY000145. Experience Auto Group under the Ferrari of Fort Lauderdale banner has posted pictures. Car also looks great and IMHO is a better buy than #168; but what do I know?. Photo credit goes to Experience Auto Group.
1679533639527.png

Time for sometime new since we just posted something old and something blue. Any NHRA fans out there? Did you know there was a serious NSX based drag car? The owner is Adam Saruwatari. He made is name in import drag racing back in the 1990's with a Mazda RX7 but then in the 2000's he moved up and built a tube-chassis NSX, putting out over 1,300 hp at the crank of, get this, a 3.2L NSX V6 motor. It weighed with ballast and Adam about 2100 pounds. Considered the "World's Fastest NSX", the setup puts out around 1,366 horsepower and is capable of getting his car down the quarter-mile in just 7 seconds at 197 mph, according to Drag Import News. Car #151, 9UNC1B05NY000151, is his beauty in Indy Yellow Pearl. From the factory, it was built in June 2022 with the lightweight package, Shark Gray Matte wheels, red calipers, ebony leather/Alcantara seats, and the XM radio upgrade. Since picking up his new ride from Acura of Thousand Oaks, Adam has already upgraded the exhaust with downpipes from Science of Speed and titanium exhaust from Redstar, wheels from DPE, NT555 G2 tires from Nitto and suspension with KW H. A. S. coilover kit from SP Engineering. I hope he adds the two-tone purple/blue accent to the top of this car.

1679538430112.png

Last edited:
Finally, finally found another very early production unit. This appeared at the Cars and Coffee in Charlotte, North Carolina March 2022 and what looks like the home and surrounding area of the owner. Car #005, 19UNC1B05NY000005, was built in January 2022, duh. The delivering dealership was none other than Hendrick Acura, yes, the same named person that bought car number 001 for $1.1 million dollars. Ordered in Indy Yellow Pearl with the lightweight package, Berlina Black Gloss wheels over red calipers, ebony leather/Alcantara seats, and no XM radio option. The upper right picture of the dash confirms it has the CF dash visor. You should go check out the spirited driving videos @devinbedwetter. Attached is a screenshot of the driver's escapades. I am pretty sure that's not KM/hr.:cool: Great to see the Type S getting exercised. Estimated MSRP is $186,995. Photos by Devin Ledbette @devinbedwetter
1679541944031.png

Attachments

• 1679541684937.png
    1679541684937.png
    233.2 KB · Views: 22
Well I just went through the craziest video viewing experience to discover the images and fully document car #098, 19UNC1B05NY000098. Have you have watched Mystery Science Theater 2000 and witnessed the crazy overlays and dry humor? Okay, ExoticsCUU review of the NSX Type S was not as funny and horribly done. Spoiler alert, they gave the NSX Type S a thumbs down. Add to this, the commentary was in Spanish (nope I dont speak Spanish. It didn't matter I only want still shots). They added 5th grader cartoon overlays which destroyed my ability to capture key details on the car's build options. They shot the video in an unlit garage on a very sunny day. The car was super dark and the open front of the garage was saturated white. You can find the video on Facebook or Instagram if you want to experience my pain. Luckily we have a full car photo by Will Zeller @therealwillzeller. The remaining still shots are from the video by ExoticsCUU. #098 was ordered at Don Ayres Acura and built in April 2022. The beautiful Andaro Valencia Red Pearl exterior color was matched with the full ebony leather seats, Berlina Black Gloss wheels over red calipers and carbon ceramic rotors. The lightweight package brought the gross weight down and satellite music entertainment comes from the upgrade XM radio option. MSRP was $193,495.

1679551737775.png

Today's NSX Type S spotlight is car number 079, 19UNC1B01NY000079. It was ordered by Jody Wilkinson Acura dealership and completed production in late March 2022. Exterior color was upgraded with the $1000 Long Beach Blue Pearl option and paired with ebony leather/Alcantara seats. The more performant lightweight option was matched with Berlina Black Gloss wheels and red calipers. This is also one of the few cars without the XM radio upgrade but with the CF instrument cluster visor. Estimated MSRP was $186,995. Now for what's is special about this car. The owner, Kyle @thegreatelbow went to town on upgrades. Besides the Advan Forged Wheels in White Gloss Finish, he worked with @EuroBoutique on a full matte carbon fiber interior (see full writeup and pictures here on NSXPrime), a custom OEM start/stop button relocated to the middle console, and a Red Star Titanium Exhaust system. Attached is a picture of the "after" @EuroBoutique and a compilation of #079 brand new at the dealership (photo credit).

1679605551967.png

Attachments

• FullSizeRender_sMhjcxopBmaSri6bKf1bxm.jpg
    FullSizeRender_sMhjcxopBmaSri6bKf1bxm.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Hmmm, anybody wonder what car followed #079, above, on the production line, car #080, 🥳😱🙄, 19UNC1B08NY000080. Every car has a story. Number 080 has an interesting one as well. Built with the $6000 paint option, Gotham Gray Matte Metallic, it was the fourth car ordered by Hendrick Acura of North Carolina and built in late March 2022. It resides at the dealership's showroom and displayed outside in the parking lot for many inhouse auto gathering events. The management even invites owners of classic NA1/2 owners to display their rides on the showroom floor next to #080 during these events. Super cool idea if you ask me (see the modified NA1 in the lower left picture). On the interior, red leather with black Alcantara insert seats were selected. In addition to the lightweight package, carbon fiber bits were fitted on the interior. This was one of the lucky few to get the CF cluster visor and it was also order without the XM radio upgrade giving the roof line a perfectly smooth surface. Berlina Black Gloss wheels and red calipers complete the exterior options. Estimated MSRP is $191,995. Photos by Edgar @flopshotgolf.

1679608672849.png

19UNC1B06NY000207
Mode lNSX
Exterior ColorThermal Orange Pearl
Number 207 / 350
Received My car on September 19th 2022
Congratulations @Elijahen4! 🥳 🥳 🥳

Believe it or not, your car was already caught on city streets by social media, and we have a photo collage (no pictures of the interior though, sorry). Your car was produced around the middle August. Of the 24 Thermal Orange Pearl cars built, yours was the 14th off the assembly line. This color was the 2nd rarest behind Nouvelle Blue Pearl. The NSX Type S proceeding yours on the production line was also TOP in color. Great choice on the interior option with ebony leather/Alcantara seats. Only 2 other TOP cars have the lightweight option with Shark Gray Matte wheels. As your signature picture shows, your car was allocated at Penske San Deigo and as far as I can tell this the only NSX Type S in the San Diego area. You'll be the hit of the local auto events. What color are your calipers?

1680065035910.png

Last edited:
Time for another rare Nouvelle Blue Pearl Type S. I recently was able to track down a complete photo set. This car was the 7th to last of the production run, #299, 19UNC1B04NY000299. Side note, although the press release states 300 for the USDM, there's really 305. Built in November 2022, #299 was delivered new to Acura of Erie and represents the very last Nouvelle Blue Pearl to be produced. You can see the interior shipping covers are still place covering the red leather with black Alcantara insert seats as it waits for its new owner. The telltale sign of the lightweight package can be seen with the CF steering will accents and carbon ceramic rotors. The Berlina Black Gloss wheels are paired with red calipers. The XM radio option was added as expected given it was the only choice so late in the production run and the lack of non-XM CF roofs due to supply constraints. That can also be seen with a Alcantara covered instrument visor. The estimated MSRP is $192,495.

1679680102824.png

Last edited:
Car #48, 19UNC1B01NY000048, was a bit of fun to research. Back when I was just trying to complete the tracker, I would watch video to capture all the car's option. Sometimes, the video title would show a glimpse of the production plate. Other times, the videographer would title the video. I then there's the case where the background's shot shows the dealership. Or there will be a little of both and then you need to start piecing the puzzle together. Okay, in the upper right image attached is a fantastic shot created by Vinnie Greco @shotbyvinnie. On the title of the posting, he added "Smail Acura" and in fact if you look closely at the background you'll see the dealership whizzing by. Then, I recall seeing a video posted by them on YouTube months ago and even had a note on it in the tracker. And that's where we got a number of stills to showoff #048. Painted in Valencia Red Pearl. This was the 3rd VRP to come off the production line back in March 2022. It was optioned with red leather/black Alcantara seats, the lightweight package, Berlina Black Gloss wheels over red calipers and with the XM radio upgrade. It is confirmed to have the carbon fiber dash hoodie over the instrument cluster. You can see it in the bottom center photo. MSRP is estimated at $192,495. Enjoy!

1679697885516.png

Hi new license plates just arrived will try to send pictures of car your comment is correct except it is 207
Fixed. My bad, I grabbed it from the wrong video. What's your caliper color? It looks possibly black. Can't tell.
thanks

Last edited:
Yes they are black all the rest is correct and the dealer is Kearny Mesa Acura. They where very helpful in me getting the car
How do I get pictures to you tried tonight not sure if you got them

Yes they are black all the rest is correct and the dealer is Kearny Mesa Acura. They where very helpful in me getting the car
How do I get pictures to you tried tonight not sure if you got them
you can post them here by either copy/paste in the reply message or hit the Ctrl+P to "insert image" button at the top of the post reply box

1679720452379.png<<<<<the one that looks like a small picture on the right.

Funny enough the seller of record is "Penske Collision Center San Deigo". Weird.

Back