• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2023 Indy 500

Who knows - anything can happen at the 500 - no other race like it. The whole situation is surreal: from bumped to now driving a much better car than your own. Michael Cannon has worked miracles with AJs team and Ferrucci is a stud at the Speedway so it would be fun to see him win but I’ll still be wearing my Ed Carpenter tee shirt. I know he’s getting old but just being in the stands with the other 325,000 fans if the home town boy won would a thrill.

As a guy who was in the NW Vista stands for Danny Sullivan's spin-and-win it's true, dayum near anything can happen in the Brickyard over 500 miles :cool:

It was pretty thrilling to be there - lots of cars going backward and forward - JoNew going into the stands to celebrate brought the house down and then Ryan Blaney followed suit at Charlotte after giving RP a sweep of weekend. Indycar has listened to fans about yellow flag finishes - between that and all the improvements Penske Entertainment has made to the Speedway it was a thoroughly enjoyable weekend.

Back