• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2023 Official First/Last Drive Thread!

Spring is upon us here in the Midwest and I'm assuming were one of the last regions in the US to start driving. I just looked back at the 2022 last drive thread and mine was in the garage on Nov 4.

Some quick math puts me at 157 days in the garage or 43% of the year in storage. It's bittersweet because there is a lot of excitement when I get it washed up and take that first drive in the cool spring air, but I also love every time I drive it so I'm sure if I lived somewhere warmer I would just get 43% more enjoyment out of the car. :LOL:

Anyone else waking up from a winter hibernation?

Spring is upon us here in the Midwest and I'm assuming were one of the last regions in the US to start driving. I just looked back at the 2022 last drive thread and mine was in the garage on Nov 4.

Some quick math puts me at 157 days in the garage or 43% of the year in storage. It's bittersweet because there is a lot of excitement when I get it washed up and take that first drive in the cool spring air, but I also love every time I drive it so I'm sure if I lived somewhere warmer I would just get 43% more enjoyment out of the car. :LOL:

Anyone else waking up from a winter hibernation?
5 year hibernation. :D

Back