• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2023 WEC/IMSA Sebring race. Anyone going?

I just booked flight and hotel for the weekend. I'll be down there (minus car) from the 15th through the weekend. If anyone else is going to be around it would be nice to get a meetup set for the weekend.

@nsxbaby Just noticed this today! Hopefully you had a good time! We got so much sun over the weekend at practice and the WEC race that my buddy and I just crashed at his house today and watched it live from the comfort of AC. We forgot sunblock on day one and spent too much time at turn 10. :p

@nsxbaby Just noticed this today! Hopefully you had a good time! We got so much sun over the weekend at practice and the WEC race that my buddy and I just crashed at his house today and watched it live from the comfort of AC. We forgot sunblock on day one and spent too much time at turn 10. :p
It was a last-minute decision on my part to go, the weather was not looking good until 2 days out. It was my first time to sebring as spectator, it is very difficult see unless you have a motor home and a spot against the fence. I stayed for 7 hrs then headed out to the hotel to see the finish.

It was a last-minute decision on my part to go, the weather was not looking good until 2 days out. It was my first time to sebring as spectator, it is very difficult see unless you have a motor home and a spot against the fence. I stayed for 7 hrs then headed out to the hotel to see the finish.
It's a fun experience to see all the little buildings that people erect, and some of the corners have some action, but it's not my favorite track to watch a race at.

Back