• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2nd hand parts

Hey guys, due to the lack of interest/ activity I get in the wtb section I though I would post up in the aus forum. I am currently after an exhaust and suspension for my 91 nsx, preferably from Melbourne if possible. Thanks.

Hey guys, due to the lack of interest/ activity I get in the wtb section I though I would post up in the aus forum. I am currently after an exhaust and suspension for my 91 nsx, preferably from Melbourne if possible. Thanks.

Gday Brendan!!! I look forward to meeting you one day as I've heard of you through David.

When you say suspension, are you referring to springs, shocks or coilovers?

I 'may' decide not to install my Eibach/Dali springs as they may be a bit too low for my liking (3.2cm drop)............but still undecided.

For the exhaust, I'm not parting with mine but looking forward to installing my Pride. There's also Les on AussieExotics that's getting rid of his 'loud' exhaust.

Michael.

Just threw out a exhaust, sorry. Though i had to change it due to getting a EPA notice so not really viable in Victoria. Got it on the 3rd time driving the car!

Gday Brendan!!! I look forward to meeting you one day as I've heard of you through David.

When you say suspension, are you referring to springs, shocks or coilovers?

I 'may' decide not to install my Eibach/Dali springs as they may be a bit too low for my liking (3.2cm drop)............but still undecided.

For the exhaust, I'm not parting with mine but looking forward to installing my Pride. There's also Les on AussieExotics that's getting rid of his 'loud' exhaust.

Michael.

Heard of me through David, did he say good things? haha

coilover's or springs, not to fussed atm but im getting new wheels next month and I would really like the ride height to be a little lower...say 3.2cm....=D
In time i will fork out the money for KW v3 but I dont have that kind of money lying around atm. If you are interested in parting with your springs, message me and we can work on a price.

In regards to the les on aussieExotics, ill try find him.

Just threw out a exhaust, sorry. Though i had to change it due to getting a EPA notice so not really viable in Victoria. Got it on the 3rd time driving the car!

Damn! that's a shame, not to worried about loud as its not my daily driver, plus there are plenty of ways to quiet down an exhaust, be it installing more resonators, making a silencer, to throwing some steel wool down there although thats not something I personally would do.

I have a spare exhaust in SA i can get it to Melb. via TNT we have an account with them pm me for details.

Guys becareful lowering your cars too much.
I lowered mine and it became a nightmare to get into driveways and getting over speed humps. I've already cracked the front lip.
I find it hard to relax in it thinking i will hit the nose on something.
Im definently raising the car when the KW's get fitted.
SOS are developing a lift kit, so i will be waiting for that before i have my car lowered that much again.

I read this AFTER I just dropped my car off to get lowered 5 minutes ago....

But I know where you're coming from. I'll no longer be able to keep the car in my own house. Might have to park it on the street behind me or leave it down at my folks place.... Or just move. lol.

Guys becareful lowering your cars too much.
I lowered mine and it became a nightmare to get into driveways and getting over speed humps. I've already cracked the front lip.
I find it hard to relax in it thinking i will hit the nose on something.
Im definently raising the car when the KW's get fitted.
SOS are developing a lift kit, so i will be waiting for that before i have my car lowered that much again.

I'm in two minds about what to lower:

1) Bilstein shocks upper perch with Eibach Springs = 1.25" to 1.1" drop

2) Biltein shocks lower perch with stock springs = 0.875" drop

I know 1cm can make a huge difference...........

If it helps, I went from this

546692_3845589947134_1499720668_33233260_2051983282_n.jpg

to this today

478616_3871903244950_1499720668_33241926_328260932_o.jpg

Haven't really driven it yet to find out. Will take it for a drive tomorrow.
It scraped at the old ride height.... in this house :(
I miss all my old houses with perfectly flat driveways.

Back