• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

3.2l comptech supercharger for a 92 help

hi guys i got a good deal on a old comptech supercharger off a dead 2000 nsx , i want to put this on my 92 .. i have all the stuff with the kit but...will i need to change the pulley (i think its the standard 3.2l size ) i think its 96 read from the edge to edge . or can i go with a stand alone or piggy back system and stay with the pulley i have. the kit came with what looks like the comptech mass air flow modifier .if any one could help it would be great thanks again
attachment.php

.....SORRY for the pic i dont know what happened lol.. and i fixed the intake already

Attachments

• IMG_1424[1].jpg
    IMG_1424[1].jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 261
The 3.2l and 3.0l kit is the same. You can just install what you have. I would suggest a full stand alone for tuning. The aem infinity seems to be best options. I am still on aem series 1. I would also install a 1:1 fuel pressure regulator.

If this is a 3.2L kit and you're trying to put it on a 3L NSX I am almost certain it will not work. the 3.2L works off of a completely different evap and vacuum system. For this to work, you would need the plenum which connects the twin screw blower to the stock throttle body.
Good thing is, I am sure Shad has these lying around. Bad news is, it'll take you 3 months to get him on a phone.

lol i have all the parts that just a pic of some of the stuff ....WHAT i need is a size of the 3.0l pulley so i can go get one cut at the machine shop in town . or a real good deal on a AEM lol. thanks guys

Back