• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

3 techno tracks i produced

Man I love dance and techno but as soon as I hear that, boom boom boom 4/4 basedrum I have to goto something else. Check out something like Prodigy, older stuff, or Hybrid for better bassdrum stuff.

Man I love dance and techno but as soon as I hear that, boom boom boom 4/4 basedrum I have to goto something else. Check out something like Prodigy, older stuff, or Hybrid for better bassdrum stuff.

thats cool... i could take constructive critizism:cool: my stuff is a bit on the underground tip and not mainstream. I however do like prodigy and all that old stuff but its not my cup of tea. My style is like the london acid underground scene. Thats probably why you cant relate. Thats cool though... not that many people do. Its not for everybody. I bet if i took you to one of those parties you will probably change your mind :cool: Trust me... it sounds way sweeter on a huge speakerwall soundsystem... :cool:

not bad, makes me feel like a kid again :smile:

i used to listen to all that stuff back in the day

ProTools? I mess around with it sometimes, but you could probably teach me a thing or two... thanks for sharing.

ProTools? I mess around with it sometimes, but you could probably teach me a thing or two... thanks for sharing.

Nope... not protools... I only have all hardware. Roland mv-8000, Roland mv8800, Roland sh-201 synth, Nord Lead 3 synth, Allen and Heath 32 channel mixing board, alesis monitors, and some other things... If you check out my pics gallery youll see my studio. So far ive spent around $12k on my set up. Im looking to expand my set up a bit more in the next couple of weeks... :cool:

To tell you the truth i have never used any programs like protools, ableton, reason, logic, etc. I like hardware because i feel like i have more freedom to do things vs doing it on a computer and clicking here and there to get the job done. I have a couple of friends who do use software programs who do make great music but it does take them 2-3 times more longer to make a track compared with the set up i have. :cool:

Nope... not protools... I only have all hardware. Roland mv-8000, Roland mv8800, Roland sh-201 synth, Nord Lead 3 synth, Allen and Heath 32 channel mixing board, alesis monitors,

... and most importantly, a 625 ft/lb pit impact wrench that screams :biggrin:

Home studio is where it's at. Hope you make it big-

Cheers,

John

Im a big fan of that type of music. From DJ Tiesto to VNV nation to the very obscure Icon of Coil and everything in-between. Its just more fun to drive to then some twangy guitar and some guy saying "sweet home alabama" It really amazes me that the radio is filled with the same old songs over and over again starting from the 1960's usually. Its a shame because It would be impossible to even hear every domestic band in your lifetime, thats not including all the rest of the world.

If I had the money, Id start a radio station that NEVER played the same song twice. There are so many bands that could easily become your instant favorite if only we could hear them!!! Cool MySpace page though...Oh and Check out ALASKA HIGHWAY. they are pretty good too

i prefer my techo hard, fast and gritty. But i fully appreciate the time and effort it takes to compose this stuff -- it's a lot more time consuming and difficult than what most people think (common misconception is that eletronic music is automated). well done man. thanx for sharing.

i prefer my techo hard, fast and gritty. But i fully appreciate the time and effort it takes to compose this stuff -- it's a lot more time consuming and difficult than what most people think (common misconception is that eletronic music is automated). well done man. thanx for sharing.

THANKS MAN... AND YES IT IS VERY TIME CONSUMING...:cool:

Back