• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

$30,000. to spend by March 24

I'm a car enthusiast and "I NEED an NSX", despite what my wife says. She is pushing for a new 2002 Audi sedan.

She is on a business trip until March 24, and I have the $30K. Is there any Auto transmission NSX (1993 or newer) to be had?

I want to get it before she returns, so I am eager to make a deal. Just email me if you have an older NSX auto to sell this month.

That's pretty hardcore man! Get it before she can say otherwise. I like that mentality!

[This message has been edited by ck (edited 12 March 2002).]

Originally posted by ck:
That's pretty hardcore man! Get it before she can say otherwise. I like that maentality!

Don't forget to put aside 595.00 for one of those do it yourself divorce kits. That is CLEARLY where that kind of behavior is heading. How would you feel if you went on a bussiness trip and came back and she spent 10,000. on drapes, or hardwood floors, before you "could stop her".
Uncool, in my book, but I am usually the party pooper in these situations, sorry.

Mark "Happily Married" Basch

C'mon Mark.Its cheaper than that in Arizona.I keep seeing the adds posted everywhere.
I think they have a special @ Motel-8.If you purchase 2 or more weekday nights you get a divorse kit for 49.99 w/ that purchase.That comes to 150.00 for the 2 nights and the kit which leaves you enough $$$ to get drunk in your room and one of those Van Buren crackhead hookers.(You know the ones) The ones that you dont even want to look at or worse off spend an evening with.
In my case it would be more like 150.00 for the kit and 2 nights on the run at various Motel-8's.And enough fuel $$$ left over to stay alive for a couple more days while running from Sherri. :):)

------------------

joe rad,
i'm with you on this one!take a stand and buy the car you want,if you don't do it now she'll were the pants for the rest of your life!i bought my nsx without her knowing it,pulled it into the garage and told her to check out my new ride all she asked is what is it!
tongue.gif

Don't get a new Audi unless you love depreciation. I got a great deal on my 99.5 A4 when purchased new (out the door it was around $30k), but I could buy the same thing used right now for about $18k <sigh>. Luckily I love the car so its not going anywhere.

Hey Joe,

How many threads are you going to start on the same subject? How about first digesting everyones responses to your previous threads?

Thanks,

-Nader

Damn, the wife came home sick from her trip. She was here for the weekend. She made a deal I couldn't refuse. Get the Audi now as a daily driver, then get a new NSX next year. I will hold her to that deal.

Oh, she bought a Jaguar without telling me last year. We both love cars, but must be realistic about debt too.

I am a hyper guy, so I do move fast, and sorry to anyone if I post excessive to get viewpoints, but want info to make decisions in short time frame.

Originally posted by Prancing Horse:
Hey Joe,

How many threads are you going to start on the same subject? How about first digesting everyones responses to your previous threads?

Thanks,

-Nader

Joe,

Don't worry about it. I don't know what this guy's problem is, no one else even notices. MOST people on this forum would love to help and offer advice. You don't have to apologize for anything.

Chris

Back