• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

35th annual Exotic Sports Car Show and Concours d’Elegance on June 10

Now that winter appears to be behind us, we can start thinking about summer activities. I've been helping with the planning for this summer's 35th annual Exotic Sports Car Show and Concours d'Elegance. This year's show is Sunday June 10th 2017 from 9 to 3 and I have the honor of serving as the co-chair of the event. Not too many of us were able to make it last year, and I'm hoping we can get a larger turnout this year to represent our marque, like we've had in past years.

Denver area NSX owners have been involved with this event for about the last 15 years, and it is a great opportunity for us to reconnect after the winter and start talking about drives, BBQs etc. while enjoying a Sunday morning surrounded by some of the most special cars in the Denver area.

For those who are new to the area, this Concours is held every June on the lawn at Arapahoe Community College and is quickly becoming the premier auto show in the region, attracting over 400 of the most beautiful, historical, exotic, and classic cars from the Denver area. Past events have included about a dozen NSXs. This show is a benefit for the wonderful programs at Ability Connection Colorado. You can get more info and register your car at http://coloradoconcours.org/ The registration deadline is May 23, but if you want to have your car listed in the event program, please sign up by May 16.

I'll also be reserving a tent as in past years so that we'll have a shady place to hangout during the show.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again and I'll keep posting details as I get them,

Steve

Question for those who will be attending the Colorado Concours in june:

We don't usually do club judging, but each club gets one ribbon to hand out to its favorite car. Do we want to have a "Favorite NSX" ribbon to hand out?

We had a Colorado Concours meeting last night, and I found out that Adams Polishes is generously giving away a $500 gift certificate at the event to one of the pre-registered cars. It's a nice incentive to sign up early. Also, do we want to have anything about the NSX in the event program?

Unfortunately I will in Italy during the show. So instead of soaking up NSX, I will be soaking up Italian food and wine.

Well, somebody has to do it.

Mark

For those heading to the Colorado Concours this weekend: We've had to rearrange the field this year, so we won't be in the same place as we were last year. We'll be more in the middle of the field basically straight ahead of where vehicles enter the field.

I'll be laying out the spaces on Saturday, so if you can join us with your car on Sunday, let me know so I can make sure I have enough spots for everyone.

Looking forward to seeing everyone,

Steve

Back