• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

36th annual Exotic Sports Car Show and Concours d’Elegance on June 9

It's that time of year again!

Planning is well underway for this for this summer's annual Exotic Sports Car Show and Concours d'Elegance. This year's event is Sunday June 9th 2019 from 9 to 3 and I have the honor of serving again as the co-chair of the event. Not too many of us were able to make it last year, and I'm hoping we can get a larger turnout this year to represent our marque, like we've had in past years.

Denver area NSX owners have been involved with this event for about the last 15 years, and it is a great opportunity for us to reconnect after the winter and start talking about drives, BBQs etc. while enjoying a Sunday morning surrounded by some of the most special cars in the Denver area.

For those who are new to the area, this Concours is held every June on the lawn at Arapahoe Community College and is quickly becoming the premier auto show in the region, attracting over 400 of the most beautiful, historical, exotic, and classic cars from the Denver area. In the past we've had about a dozen NSXs. This show is a benefit for the wonderful programs at Ability Connection Colorado. You can get more info and register your car at http://coloradoconcours.org/ The registration deadline is May 23, but if you want to have your car listed in the event program, please sign up by May 14.

I'm not sure if I'll be getting a tent this year as I have in previous years. I originally intended it to be a place where the group could hang out in the shade during the event, but in the last couple of years, our turnout has been so low, that it isn't really being used, and I don't know if I want the expense this year. What do you all think?

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again and I'll keep posting details as I get them,

Steve

Just signed up. Spent last June in Tuscany, Italy. Looking forward to this

Mark, we missed you last year, it was nice to see you back on the sign up sheet for this year :smile:

Planning is nearly done for this year's event, and I'm hoping to see a strong showing of NSXs - I'd especially love to see an NC1 or two. I'll be getting a tent again this year for the group. For those who can make it, the cutoff to pre-register and appear in the event program is Wednesday the 22nd.

I hope to see you all there.

I'll be laying out our section of the field on Saturday. For those who are planning on attending this year, but haven't had a chance to sign up yet, please let me know if you think you'll make it so I can be sure to have enough spots for everyone by our tent.

It looks like it will be cooler this year than in past years, so we won't have to bake in the hot sun :)

I hope to see you all there.

Back